💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X threw a party with TikTokers

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

SerbianChromatican
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Idk who's still surprised in this day that a celebrity is being irresponsible in the pandemic :coffee:

Our responsible humanitarian queen cannot relate :bradley:

#BeKindMaskUp :kara:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
1 minute ago, SerbianChromatican said:

Our responsible humanitarian queen cannot relate :bradley:

And thank god

donatellab
4 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

The CDC says it’s okay for vaccinated people to hang together unmasked.  Maybe the attendees are all vaccinated.  Let’s not be so quick to cancel him.  We don’t know the full story.

You can still spread the virus to other people and get infected even if you’re vaccinated and I DOUBT that all of the young tiktokers are vaccinated while some elders or people who belong in the risk groups aren’t. It’s not okay to throw parties during a pandemic. Most of us are sitting in our homes, and haven’t seen their families for a long time, yet influencers live their normal lives, travel and throw parties like the pandemic doesn’t exist to them. The double standard is real. 

She/Her/Hers

Trevstar4
6 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

The CDC says it’s okay for vaccinated people to hang together unmasked.  Maybe the attendees are all vaccinated.  Let’s not be so quick to cancel him.  We don’t know the full story.

I highly doubt they are all vaccinated. What I am certain of is they are privileged ignorant a**holes

js4754394o9823
6 hours ago, Vojta said:

:messga:

EdyQdhBXkAYOaeX?format=jpg&name=900x900

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Chromatography
4 hours ago, Admin said:

Well, to answer your question, he did know that those people aren't vaccinated because it's a church, and anyone can come there. Not really comparable to a private invite-only party. 

yeah i’m sure lil nas x asked for everyone’s vaccinations cards at the door. :mark:

President Biden

the way people in this thread are shocked celebrities are ignoring the “COVID rules”.

It was never about safety. These “guidelines” are about controlling the working class of society, while the elites continue on. “Lockdown” and “social distancing” are meant to perpetuate the wealth gap. 

I got drunk

President Biden

2 hours ago, donatellab said:

I DOUBT that all of the young tiktokers are vaccinated while some elders or people who belong in the risk groups aren’t.

actually i bet they are vaccinated. The vaccine rollout has reeked of privilege. The wealthy children of every medical worker or politician have been vaccinated bc they are “essential”!

I got drunk

HuffsAhoy
4 minutes ago, President Biden said:

It was never about safety. These “guidelines” are about controlling the working class of society, while the elites continue on. “Lockdown” and “social distancing” are meant to perpetuate the wealth gap.

God I love you and love this post!! It's scary how many people have blindly fell for the excuses that these guidelines are in the name of safety. Our society is doomed because our leaders have now seen how much power they can inflict over our lives in the name of safety. Get ready for a new era of "lockdowns" that are aimed at controlling certain classes of people in the future. We've given the government a little, they've taken more than a lot. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

uo111
6 hours ago, Frybean said:

I mean, thing like this won't effect his career that much, probably will be forgotten after few years.

More like a few days. Normal people can’t keep up with all the celebrities that don’t care about the pandemic tbh.

President Biden
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

God I love you and love this post!! It's scary how many people have blindly fell for the excuses that these guidelines are in the name of safety. Our society is doomed because our leaders have now seen how much power they can inflict over our lives in the name of safety. Get ready for a new era of "lockdowns" that are aimed at controlling certain classes of people in the future. We've given the government a little, they've taken more than a lot. 

Ikr. I mean, just look at Amazon. COVID substantially inflated Bezos’ wealth while millions of working Americans became poorer. All because the lockdown deemed shipping services “essential” while mom and pop shops were “potential superspreaders”.

I got drunk

Archived