đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X threw a party with TikTokers

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Neither do people who are trashing him.

Did Lil Nas know if the people he was trashing the other day about the same topic were vaccinated? 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chesescake

I mean, thing like this won't effect his career that much, probably will be forgotten after few years.

Admin
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

Did Lil Nas know if the people he was trashing the other day about the same topic were vaccinated? 

Was he? I haven't seen it. Show me

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Was he? I haven't seen it. Show me

I just think this is hypocritical 

They are both wrong anyway

Tinnitus15

how some people are accusing him for homophobia,when he's gay? like wtf 

Admin
Just now, Eido said:

I just think this is hypocritical 

They are both wrong anyway

Well, to answer your question, he did know that those people aren't vaccinated because it's a church, and anyone can come there. Not really comparable to a private invite-only party. 

Bella Goth

i dont care about your sexual pref, race, religion, political believes, indentify as whatever you want to be. if you are a shitty people then u are sh!t. ffs you all got vaccine or immune or whatever. if your country still got the virus, respect other, wear a mask, it's sign of respect. the way "no social media" sign is he's aware what he do is not right. 

homomo

Some of y’all need to stop. It’s highly unlikely that even a fraction of this house party of 18-24 year olds is even vaccinated.

Even if half of them were, it still shouldn’t be happening. Period.

homomo
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Neither do people who are trashing him.

If you think that people saying it’s wrong to be having a house party during a pandemic counts as “trashing” him, then you’re obviously just defending him no matter the cause.

Admin
11 minutes ago, homomo said:

If you think that people saying it’s wrong to be having a house party during a pandemic counts as “trashing” him, then you’re obviously just defending him no matter the cause.

I was referring to the people who are actually trashing and insulting him.

NewUsername
3 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

The CDC says it’s okay for vaccinated people to hang together unmasked.  Maybe the attendees are all vaccinated.  Let’s not be so quick to cancel him.  We don’t know the full story.

3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

The official CDC guidance says that vaccinated people can hang with other vaccinated people and no social distancing or mask wearing is required?

I don't know what the CDC says, but a lot of experts also say that you can still carry the virus and infect others, just on a much lower scale and get way less sick. This is also how it is for a lot of vaccines for other viruses. So, with COVID still going on that strong, I find it strange that CDC would say this.

1 hour ago, Bella Goth said:

i dont care about your sexual pref, race, religion, political believes, indentify as whatever you want to be. if you are a shitty people then u are sh!t. ffs you all got vaccine or immune or whatever. if your country still got the virus, respect other, wear a mask, it's sign of respect. the way "no social media" sign is he's aware what he do is not right. 

Here in Europe, it's been said over and over that vaccinated people won't get 'privileges' over unvaccinated until enough people have been vaccinated. I indeed see it as a sign of respect as well, instead of being "haha, I already got vaccinated, **** all the rest of you"

littlepotter

Idk who's still surprised in this day that a celebrity is being irresponsible in the pandemic :coffee:

chaeri pls

bionic
1 hour ago, Frybean said:

I mean, thing like this won't effect his career that much, probably will be forgotten after few years.

Hasn't effected Ms Dua Lipa at all, so I doubt LNX will be dragged for it. Haters will remember the CMBYN video 

buy bionic

Archived