Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X threw a party with TikTokers

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

tyler k

wow he really is trying to be the most problematic new star huh?

the FKA twigs/cellophane drama
the islamophobic, transphobic, fatphobic tweets from his old Barb acct 
now this mess

what is happening lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

Didn’t he just use the pandemic as a clap back to someone recently? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, tmo13 said:

wow he really is trying to be the most problematic new star huh?

now this mess

what is happening lol 

what tweets :mark:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

samuelx

let the man live his life, im not gonna be the white person to sh*t on a person especially over sometihng I have no control over 

Squidward T
22 minutes ago, Amidana said:

That's no excuse the throw / attend a party. There's no mask nor any social distancing going on, and obviously they don't want it out there because they know people are gonna come at them for throwing a party. 

Exactly, there are still over 290 million people who have not been vaccinated yet 

parks and recreation television GIF

I criticized him on a previous thread on the satanic imagery because it appeared inconsiderate and potentially problematic for closeted/recently out people living with family. This just looks even more inconsiderate, especially for those closeted vulnerable who are stuck with their homophobic families due to lockdowns or lack of employment. We can't have celebrities promote values when they act like they are the exception (not just LNX - this is sadly social media to blame).

Then again, it's probably best to let him explain his behavior rather than cancel him. That's only fair.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, samuelx said:

let the man live his life, im not gonna be the white person to sh*t on a person especially over sometihng I have no control over 

Yeah no. We are in a pandemic and there are restrictions still in place in many US states, and in countries around the world. We should all have to live under the same rules, rich people/celebrities aren't immune to Covid-19 just because of who they are... and it could cause a rise in cases within that area. 

"Just let people live" AFTER we beat this virus, NOT DURING it

End Racism Now

Kadikaado

Argh! Really? Lil Nas X? Girl! You disapointed me!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

js4754394o9823
Just now, Gogo Yubari said:

parks and recreation television GIF

I criticized him on a previous thread on the satanic imagery because it appeared inconsiderate and potentially problematic for closeted/recently out people living with family. This just looks even more inconsiderate, especially for those closeted vulnerable who are stuck with their homophobic families due to lockdowns or lack of employment. We can't have celebrities promote values when they act like they are the exception (not just LNX - this is sadly social media to blame).

Then again, it's probably best to let him explain his behavior rather than cancel him. That's only fair.

not you trying to blame him for homophobia, again
you really need help

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

xoxo Craig
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not him trying to leave through the exit door and pretending nothing ever happened... girl I know you (Lil Nas X) like to troll and make jokes, but at least own up to your mistakes

End Racism Now

PartySick
18 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

now this mess

Wat? I'm scared to ask you to share because of the possible mess but I'm too curious :bradley:

🖤

• Admin changed the title to Lil Nas X threw a party with TikTokers

Archived