celeb

Lil Nas X threw a party with TikTokers

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Remove that ****ing pinned reply

Who gives af what the CDC says?

The CDC has literally changed their guidelines to please politicians 

On multiple occasions, guidance documents written by CDC staff — recommendations that are meant to be the most up-to-date distillation of the emerging science on the SARS-CoV-2 virus — have been revised by political appointees in Washington to reflect administration goals.

Source

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CommonWhiteGirl

Considering they're all Tik-Tok stars and most likely under the age of 25 I think it's safe to assume that very few of them are actually vaccinated. There's a reason why the sign says "No Social Media"...

MJHolland
5 hours ago, NewUsername said:

I don't know what the CDC says, but a lot of experts also say that you can still carry the virus and infect others, just on a much lower scale and get way less sick. This is also how it is for a lot of vaccines for other viruses. So, with COVID still going on that strong, I find it strange that CDC would say this.

Here in Europe, it's been said over and over that vaccinated people won't get 'privileges' over unvaccinated until enough people have been vaccinated. I indeed see it as a sign of respect as well, instead of being "haha, I already got vaccinated, **** all the rest of you"

Well this didn’t happen is Europe. It happened in America... where we have different vaccines that you all in Europe. 

There’s been a lot of studies on the US-approved vaccines, and evidence shows that especially for mRNA vaccines you pose no danger whatsoever to other vaccinated people. The science absolutely supports vaccinated Americans hanging with other vaccinated Americans. Idk what you’re talking about with “experts say (something different). CDC IS the expert here and they have plenty of evidence to back their guidance. 

Keep in mind that every country approves vaccines with different efficacies. The ones in the US are very very effective vaccines, even compared to those found in EU. 

7 hours ago, Amidana said:

Were you there? Do you know if they're vaccinated or not? 

No. Were you? 

Im just saying I’m going to wait until casting judgement. 

MJHolland
9 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Remove that ****ing pinned reply

Who gives af what the CDC says?

The CDC has literally changed their guidelines to please politicians 

On multiple occasions, guidance documents written by CDC staff — recommendations that are meant to be the most up-to-date distillation of the emerging science on the SARS-CoV-2 virus — have been revised by political appointees in Washington to reflect administration goals.

Source

Sis no, don’t post an article from nearly 6 months ago to back up this claim :smh:

The CDC has had new pro-science leadership since Biden. We can and should trust them. 

Plus there are tons of free/public research you can look into yourself to verify the guidance. 

JUST TO BE CLEAR: is it **likely** that all of these young, seemingly healthy ppl were vaccinated? Hell no. But is it possible in theory? Sure. So I’m not on the cancel train yet. 

alsemanche
2 hours ago, President Biden said:

the way people in this thread are shocked celebrities are ignoring the “COVID rules”.

It was never about safety. These “guidelines” are about controlling the working class of society, while the elites continue on. “Lockdown” and “social distancing” are meant to perpetuate the wealth gap. 

Lockdowns ****ed up small businesses but that doesn't mean they weren't essential. The point is that they were mismanaged and the system as always privileges the rich. But to say social distancing is a way to control people is simply ignorant. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RahrahWitch

Vaccinated or not you can still spread.

I hope none of the attendees have vulnerable close contacts... What he did is Dangerous and outright stupid.

Luke78619

Is no one else seeing that this is just a way to promote the song? He’s invited all these tiktok users, who will promote it on their platforms, and the leaked footage here “coincidentally” is playing CMBYN in the background :cyanlights:

i don’t think any of them gaf about catching covid, and if they do catch it then it’s their own fault 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PopMusicForever

You guys are trynna be smarted than CDC.. last time I checked CDC said that vaccinated people are not transmitting the disease 

Scarlet Bitch

god he’s dumb :saladga::saladga:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

58 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Well this didn’t happen is Europe. It happened in America... where we have different vaccines that you all in Europe. 

There’s been a lot of studies on the US-approved vaccines, and evidence shows that especially for mRNA vaccines you pose no danger whatsoever to other vaccinated people. The science absolutely supports vaccinated Americans hanging with other vaccinated Americans. Idk what you’re talking about with “experts say (something different). CDC IS the expert here and they have plenty of evidence to back their guidance. 

Keep in mind that every country approves vaccines with different efficacies. The ones in the US are very very effective vaccines, even compared to those found in EU. 

No. Were you? 

Im just saying I’m going to wait until casting judgement. 

We have the same vaccines as you... So this "USA are better than Europe" thing is  embarrassing. The only vaccine that we both don't have is the Russian one. 

Also until the second dose, it is true there is a really small percent of risks to infect or be infected. That is why there are two doses for those vaccines to insure a stable immunity.

And the person was talking about respect. I get that everyone wants to go out but there are rules for a reason. So far everything is going according to plan in the US but let's not forget Covid-19/P1 which is resisting the vaccine and being deadlier to young people. 

Until 85% of the population is completely vaccinated there is a risk. 

As for the Lil Nas X party... Well he does know this is hypocritical and dangerous, just like those people. But it's not the first and the last time he does something sketchy and we know how it goes for rich people...

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Eido said:

We have the same vaccines as you... So this "USA are better than Europe" thing is  embarrassing. The only vaccine that we both don't have is the Russian one. 

Also until the second dose, it is true there is a really small percent of risks to infect or be infected. That is why there are two doses for those vaccines to insure a stable immunity.

And the person was talking about respect. I get that everyone wants to go out but there are rules for a reason. So far everything is going according to plan in the US but let's not forget Covid-19/P1 which is resisting the vaccine and being deadlier to young people. 

Until 85% of the population is completely vaccinated there is a risk. 

As for the Lil Nas X party... Well he does know this is hypocritical and dangerous, just like those people. But it's not the first and the last time he does something sketchy and we know how it goes for rich people...

Trust me I'm all for being skeptical of rich people and esp celebrities they're literally the worst and are so reckless and dangerous 

But the fact is that parties like this are 100% government sanctions IF everyone is vaccinated. We don't know who attended, and while unlikely everyone was vaccinated, I will hold off on judging which was my only point 

I also didn't say Europe doesn't have great vaccines. But they also use ones that aren't as stellar. In the US as of just a few weeks ago, we only had 2 approved vaccines at they're both over 95% effective at stopping the virus. I know EU has those as well, but it's more of a mixed bag. In recent weeks we approved a slightly less effective single dose vaccine, but that one has literally been the most proven to combat the new variants the best compared to any vaccine out there in the world. 

Just now, MJHolland said:

Trust me I'm all for being skeptical of rich people and esp celebrities they're literally the worst and are so reckless and dangerous 

But the fact is that parties like this are 100% government sanctions IF everyone is vaccinated. We don't know who attended, and while unlikely everyone was vaccinated, I will hold off on judging which was my only point 

I also didn't say Europe doesn't have great vaccines. But they also use ones that aren't as stellar. In the US as of just a few weeks ago, we only had 2 approved vaccines at they're both over 95% effective at stopping the virus. I know EU has those as well, but it's more of a mixed bag. In recent weeks we approved a slightly less effective single dose vaccine, but that one has literally been the most proven to combat the new variants the best compared to any vaccine out there in the world. 

I totally get what you mean about the vaccines, though they are all effective for most of the known variants except the P1. But honestly this problem of mixed bag is more a commercial issue than anything else. If the different countries had worked together, we wouldn't be where we stand right now sadly. 

Quasi
2 hours ago, PopMusicForever said:

You guys are trynna be smarted than CDC.. last time I checked CDC said that vaccinated people are not transmitting the disease 

Do you HONESTLY believe everyone at this party was vaccinated? Assuming this video was taken in California, only the general public 50 years and older are eligible for the vaccine, as well as those with certain medical conditions or occupations, but I’m pretty sure being a tiktoker is not one of them.:smh: 

There is absolutely zero way everyone who attended is vaccinated and that’s enough reason to justify not having this pointless party.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Neroneau

Lil Nas X is such a product of our times I hope we don’t pay him much attention much longer, he’s not groundbreaking, he’s just doing what female pop stars have already done. This party with tiktokers for clout kind of proves it for me idkw

MonsterofFame

EyKt_CoXEAEVsQ9?format=jpg&name=medium

Wait... is this Tessica? The woman who Gorilla glued her hair?

Celebrity culture is hilarious.. the fact that she's now on guest lists because of one viral stint :ally:

Archived