💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rina responds to BloodPop on Chromatica Remix

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Charli, Rina...this album will be fire :giveup: ...if it ever becomes non-theoretical :bear:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire
4 hours ago, Grim said:

Stop it:giveup: I need a metal remix of Replay but I know Rina won't go there again nor Gaga's label release that:messga:

Baby Reaction GIF

Stop :giveup: you're hurting me with expectations never to be fulfilled. I can already imagine Rina's voice in Replay and the slayage that would be :firega:

12 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Right?! 

"I like Gaga because she's different and experimental!"

*another artist is experimental and different in their own way*

"FLOP! NEVER HEARD OF HER! WHO CARES! NO TALENT!"

Fact

I just don't get this toxic stan mentality that reduce artists to the amount of awards they have or the amount of number one singles they got,it's so not important in the big scheme of things. For example, Bob Marley never won any grammys, he never had a number 1 single on the charts (in his prime), yet he is probably more globally famous and culturally impactful than Beyoncé, Gaga or Taylor Swift ?

You know, i love pop music and entertainment, always will

But some people really live by proxy through their fav artist and it just ends up being a popularity contest, it's not even about the art anymore.

Maria Brink
2 hours ago, kewig said:

Fact

I just don't get this toxic stan mentality that reduce artists to the amount of awards they have or the amount of number one singles they got,it's so not important in the big scheme of things. For example, Bob Marley never won any grammys, he never had a number 1 single on the charts (in his prime), yet he is probably more globally famous and culturally impactful than Beyoncé, Gaga or Taylor Swift ?

You know, i love pop music and entertainment, always will

But some people really live by proxy through their fav artist and it just ends up being a popularity contest, it's not even about the art anymore.

That’s not the point. The point is this is LADY GAGA. Her management will be focused on the revenue. Gaga used to say “music not the bling”, but over the last while it’s been more bling and not the music with countless brand endorsements. She has gone against everything she stood for which is ironic because even in Chromatica, she says “I’m not your plastic doll” and now we have her being used to promote Oreos, wine, watches and I’m sure other things I’m forgetting about. So obviously there has been a shift in priorities, and it seems almost like it’s money driven. So my point about Rina being on a track with Gaga, I would think that they would want a much more mainstream artist to gain traction and revenue based on how things have been in the last while.

Say what you want, but I definitely spilled in a sense that Gaga is no longer here for the music and more for the bling. 

Jose P
19 hours ago, gagasrat said:

Idk who she is, as in she is irrelevant. Ask pretty much anyone who isn’t a stan online (someone who isn’t heavily involved in the internet), they will say to you “Who?”

No attitude, I just don’t get the hype. Her music is mediocre. She’s like a Lana Del Rey... She’s there but like nobody but the gays really care. 

You deserved every single dragging you got for this and more. This didn’t make you look cool in the slightest like you thought it would babes :heart:

Maria Brink
22 minutes ago, Jose P said:

You deserved every single dragging you got for this and more. This didn’t make you look cool in the slightest like you thought it would babes :heart:

I knew I'd probably get dragged :ladyhaha: It's just an opinion. 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, gagasrat said:

That’s not the point. The point is this is LADY GAGA. Her management will be focused on the revenue. Gaga used to say “music not the bling”, but over the last while it’s been more bling and not the music with countless brand endorsements. She has gone against everything she stood for which is ironic because even in Chromatica, she says “I’m not your plastic doll” and now we have her being used to promote Oreos, wine, watches and I’m sure other things I’m forgetting about. So obviously there has been a shift in priorities, and it seems almost like it’s money driven. So my point about Rina being on a track with Gaga, I would think that they would want a much more mainstream artist to gain traction and revenue based on how things have been in the last while.

Say what you want, but I definitely spilled in a sense that Gaga is no longer here for the music and more for the bling. 

So your rationale for hating Rina is your hairbrained theory about how you think Gaga is essentially a sell-out? I'm sorry you feel that way, but ranting doesn't mean you're right.

On 4/7/2021 at 5:36 PM, gagasrat said:

So my point about Rina being on a track with Gaga, I would think that they would want a much more mainstream artist to gain traction and revenue based on how things have been in the last while.

I get what you're saying, and sorry if i was a bit harsh i was in a very bad mood when i responded to your post

You're not wrong about the whole bling thing

I'm not very vibing with Gaga anymore, i miss the Born This Way Gaga, she wasn't afraid of anything, she was larger than life, she was limitless, she tried everything, she was HUNGRY for art , she wanted to experiment stuff, it was so fun to watch, i feel like in the last few years she kinda let hollywood go to her head, i noticed a change ever since she moved to L.A.since Cheek to Cheek and A Star is Born, she seems kinda... off? Idk. It's like she lost every motivation, i don't blame her tho, i know she struggles with mental health, we all do, and all artists slow down at some point, but even the communication seems weird now, she's kinda bad at communicating.

Maybe she's just done with making pop music, she seems more passionate when she sings Jazz songs or Shallow.

Archived