My sleep has already begun sis. 

animation film GIF by Eva Garner The Secret of Eden

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas
On 4/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, Gaga Lazuli said:

Inb4 they release it as an NFT 1/1 

What exactly is NFT? I think I read recently The Weeknd was releasing something on this, too. 

SEANGT

y'all....how many times do you need to be played by Gaga's producers before you realize nothing they say is ever true lol

SEANGT
22 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

What exactly is NFT? I think I read recently The Weeknd was releasing something on this, too. 

it's just a technology that certifies ownership. It means you can sell a digital item and have only 1 real "owner" ... even though other people can still see/listen to it usually. You can choose to have multiple owners of it too I guess. Doesn't have to be just 1. 

S0436

I fully expect this “in theory” conversation will be as dead as a dodo this time next year, but still some people including BP will say it’s not ruled out :mark:

VasilisVas
6 hours ago, SEANGT said:

it's just a technology that certifies ownership. It means you can sell a digital item and have only 1 real "owner" ... even though other people can still see/listen to it usually. You can choose to have multiple owners of it too I guess. Doesn't have to be just 1. 

That’s interesting. Thanks for explaining. It sounds a bit confusing :duck:

Archived