đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Posts About ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

blackpink

Omg! and to think if DJWS went through hell making it imagine how much worse Gaga had it from the higher ups at interscope...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

I’m so excited to hear TEA someday! Also I hope they both are doing better now, ARTPOP really was a messy time.

It’s so crazy how Gaga seemingly got over all that went down faster than DJWS did, the producer behind the album. That shows that he cared every bit as much about the album and it’s roll out as Gaga and that’s beyond amazing. I hope he returns on LG7!

TheSlash
Just now, Karen Smith said:

I would love to know what gaga thinks about it 

Under that Act 2 petition, there's a comment presumably by Gaga saying "You little monsters are so crazy". Don't know if it's really her or just someone using her name and picture :interestinga: .

Ew, David!

EGOT2027

for some reason i really think it would do well not just with us but with the GP if out of the blue she dropped an ep with like:

-brooklyn nights

-tea

-2-3 other songs 

i’ve always thought brooklyn nights could’ve been a huge hit

9 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

almost 25k signatures out of the blue like 8 years after the album's release, truly shows how immortal the echos of the ARTPOP are and how unbreakable it's spirit is too. ARTPOP is more than an album it is the centerpiece of Gaga's discography and her career in my opinion. ARTPOP is Lady Gaga, there's no other way i can explain it. it's innocent, avant-garde, misunderstood, abstract, heavy hitting, aggressive, explosive, and delicate all in one. it's so deserved i hope we get somewhere with this. i can't believe it's finally happening. i kinda lost touch with gaga and her music after chromatica i think this will bring all the people who have disconnected with gaga together, cause we do belong together. we're all ARTPOP.

sorry for the f@99otry but i get emotional when it comes to ARTPOP like i don't play gworls.

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Jay.P

I know making ARTPOP wasn't exactly the smoothest process, but I still wonder to this day wtf happened behind the scenes that got him and Gaga so messed up to almost not want to make music anymore :wtf: I need to know the details.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

EGOT2027

idk why but the image of her finding out about this while she’s trying to film the movie is so funny to me. she always says that stuff about trying to take on and live as the character...i just imagine bobby knocking on her hotel door while she’s practicing lines and being like “the gays started a petition for more ARTPOP.” 

LittleMonster20
Just now, Jay.P said:

I know making ARTPOP wasn't exactly the smoothest process, but I still wonder to this day wtf happened behind the scenes that got him and Gaga so messed up to almost not want to make music anymore :wtf:

I think from what I’ve gathered was that the era was really rushed leading them all to feel very stressed and overworked. There was a lot of messiness surrounding the lead single and also Gaga was supposed to still be recovering from her hip surgery when she filmed the Applause video for which she was given one week to plan and execute for example. Also the album was finished and handed in literarily a few weeks before the release. And if it couldn’t get any worse, Gaga’s entire management team bailed on her at the album release.

The Z
25 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I honestly don't get why people trash ARTPOP.. I think it's become a thing to do bc how messy it was behind the scenes but the content of the album is actually good with singles that aged very well. I mean if you put on Judas or Applause in any club ppl are gonna love it. 

Judas isn't from ARTPOP though 

Karen Smith
9 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Under that Act 2 petition, there's a comment presumably by Gaga saying "You little monsters are so crazy". Don't know if it's really her or just someone using her name and picture :interestinga: .

Hahaha no it's not her 

Ghost Face
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

4489-F7-BC-4-D7-B-4-CB4-BF8-A-1-F80-F9-A
Cuties :heart:

he can sit on my face

beer drinking GIF by lilcozynostril

It's an honor.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Gaga knows now omg. 

Her reaction: