Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Posts About ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

gfarabello

I get the hype and the intention of revisiting ARTPOP, but, for the reasons DJWS mentioned, I'd prefer a brand new album, written and produced in the 20s. Paul deserves the chance to record brand new material with Gaga.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa

I honestly don't get why people trash ARTPOP.. I think it's become a thing to do bc how messy it was behind the scenes but the content of the album is actually good with singles that aged very well. I mean if you put on Applause in any club ppl are gonna love it. 

There was always going to be a "fall" when you reached the heights that Gaga did but if ARTPOP was hers then she's doing pretty well.. 

I honestly wish this fandom would grow up, y'all are so mean and shady towards people she works with not to mention her. Here's her friend telling you straight up to leave her alone yet how many of the regular posters won't even realise that they are included in that..... Well you are. 

😇

elijahfan

The ARTPOP era sounds like such a handful.... There must be so many things we've never been aware of. It's pretty sad that him or Gaga were ever put in those miserable positions. Hopefully they're both surrounded by the right people now and they can work together again at some point.

17 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I'm sure being mother Theresa is 10 times easier and less complicated than making music and dealing with sh!tty people and labels :huntyga:

completely OT but.. 

Mother Teresa was a Catholic propaganda machine, essentially. The poor and sick that were in her “care” often didn’t receive care at all. She spread her mission organization globally, profited to the tune of millions and had this to say when confronted:

“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ's Passion. The world gains much from their suffering."

Fun info for anyone looking to reference Mama T as the picture of saintliness?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, good said:

completely OT but.. 

Mother Teresa was a Catholic propaganda machine, essentially. The poor and sick that were in her “care” often didn’t receive care at all. She spread her mission organization globally, profited to the tune of millions and had this to say when confronted:

“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ's Passion. The world gains much from their suffering."

Fun info for anyone looking to reference Mama T as the picture of saintliness?

Exactly my point! I'm sure she didn't have a traumatic time being such a horrible person :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

waterlikemisery

almost 25k signatures out of the blue like 8 years after the album's release, truly shows how immortal the echos of ARTPOP are and how unbreakable it's spirit is too. ARTPOP is more than an album it is the centerpiece of Gaga's discography and her career in my opinion. ARTPOP is Lady Gaga, there's no other way i can explain it. it's innocent, avant-garde, misunderstood, abstract, heavy hitting, aggressive, explosive, and delicate all in one. it's so deserved i hope we get somewhere with this. i can't believe it's finally happening. i kinda lost touch with gaga and her music after chromatica i think this will bring all the people who have disconnected with gaga together, cause we do belong together. we're all ARTPOP.

sorry for the f@99otry but i get emotional when it comes to ARTPOP like i don't play gworls.

n1kos

I think that Gaga don't care anymore about this record, it was such a bad period for her... 

As fan i would like so bad to hear these songs but i know that Gaga won't do it...

Maybe it's better Gaga and Paul releasing a brand new album!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

SKANK

It’s a shame there was so much drama behind the scenes, and the album didn’t resonate with the public. The art they were creating during the ARTPOP era really was so ambitious. 

Hopefully they get the opportunity to collaborate in the future in a way that is healthier.

Ziggy
39 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

For crying out loud they where doing music not being mother Teresa!  Dramatic much?

I mean, we know hollywood is f*cked. Look at how Judy Garland has been treated or Britney, etc. Harvey Weinstein. It’s a traumatizing place.

Chromatography
35 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Good is called opinions. We all have different ones. 

and your opinion can be unempathetic. different situations can be stressful for different people. :madge:

so gagas team was pushing her too much and they had higher expectations about her, then she flops and she her "real" then team management but still giving us visuals with GUY as a gift to fans? 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived