other

DJWS Posts About ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LG666

The ARTPOP era is such an enigma (no pun intended). There is so much mystery and dark tones underneath the fun surface. It's sad because clearly, it was set to be a massive era but there was so much control and power battle behind the scenes which stalled so much of the creative visions and plans.

Bonkers

I found that really moving.  His description really fits the ARTPOP intro of the GUY video.

I think the whole petition comes from a place of love and not the usual demand for MORE, and I think DJWS & Lady Gaga both feel proud for making something that still means a lot to so many people. :heart:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I'm so glad he's doing better :kara: love him and hope they get to work together again I would love to hear some new from him & Gaga together as well as Act 2!! :heart: 

Also it's so sweet of him to write all this out :fatcat:

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

he can sit on my face

beer drinking GIF by lilcozynostril

Djws is a whole serve daddy but that’s a topic for another time :lolly:

Morphine Prince

Not these hypocrite fans acting like you always cared for DJWS. 

I remember all the **** several of you talked about him back in 2013 and 2014. 

M i K E Y

Do y’all think we’ll get to hear the songs in the next months/years? :messga:

PartySick

Aww he's such a sweet guy. It's really nice to know that so much passion went into ARTPOP :flutter:

Best album :flutter:

🖤

M i K E Y

Do y’all think we’ll get to hear the songs in the next months/years? :messga:

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

So Interscope are the ones who pulled the plug on it. It makes perfect sense now, I bet there were numerous unpleasant phone calls and meetings which made both Gaga and DJWS incredibly burnt out and depressed about their art. Clearly Interscope felt Act 2 was too experimental and not mainstream to release...at the end of the day they just want sales...so now it makes perfect sense. 

It's hard to imagine a world where the artist doesn't have the final say on what they want out there...but here we are. This makes me happy and hopeful they will let her release this just as a little side thing...surely that isnt a lot to ask. But if its too upsetting for Gaga then I totally understand. 

Basically... but now interscope have allowed more say to Gaga, right?

End Racism Now

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not these hypocrite fans acting like you always cared for DJWS. 

I remember all the **** several of you talked about him back in 2013 and 2014. 

Is this just a generalization or do you actually have @‘s? 

PartySick
41 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

almost 25k signatures out of the blue like 8 years after the album's release, truly shows how immortal the echos of the ARTPOP are and how unbreakable it's spirit is too. ARTPOP is more than an album it is the centerpiece of Gaga's discography and her career in my opinion. ARTPOP is Lady Gaga, there's no other way i can explain it. it's innocent, avant-garde, misunderstood, abstract, heavy hitting, aggressive, explosive, and delicate all in one. it's so deserved i hope we get somewhere with this. i can't believe it's finally happening. i kinda lost touch with gaga and her music after chromatica i think this will bring all the people who have disconnected with gaga together, cause we do belong together. we're all ARTPOP.

sorry for the f@99otry but i get emotional when it comes to ARTPOP like i don't play gworls.

Let me get this whole post tattooed on my face :bradley:

🖤

Morphine Prince
Just now, NFRatwell said:

Is this just a generalization or do you actually have @‘s? 

Generalization, not about anyone in particular but they know who they are. 

He seems so genuine. Gaga needs to work with him again, whether that’s to the scale of ARTPOP or at least one track. It’s redundant to even say it at this point, but they made magic with ARTPOP. Shame that the best art comes from pain. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived