DJWS Posts About ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

For crying out loud they where doing music not being mother Teresa!  Dramatic much?

:triggered:

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

this is very unempathetic. i do not like this

Good is called opinions. We all have different ones. 

Tinnitus15

“You are badass and the most incredible loving and rabid fans in the world” I mean I love when people connected with Gaga feeling this way with us I hope gaga’s feeling the same 

Awakened M

I...am tearing up.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Noah

This is so beautifully and respectfully written. I‘m so happy he showed us a vulnerable side of his and his thoughts when creating ARTPOP. He‘s honestly her best Producer and I really hope that (now that he‘s better) that they get back in the Studio together!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

For crying out loud they where doing music not being mother Teresa!  Dramatic much?

JaysAMess

ARTPOP was such a fascinating era. I wouldn't be mad if she ever revisited it.

CyanDante

Omg why did this make me tear up? :bradley: 

Justice for ARTPOP! :selena:

And be nice to LG! :kara:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

I’m sobbing, I love Paul. It makes me sad to think his friendship and creative connection with Gaga was muddled by manipulative industry rats. We’re still saying justice for ARTPOP it never saw what it deserved

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Your incessant need to read it in the worst possible way shows how you dont see gaga and her collaborators as people but as machines to make you happy. Hes talking about how incredibly hard and traumatic the experience was. Being overworked, backstabbed, and dealing with personal demons. Gaga was dealing with body pain, professional betrayal and addiction issues. We dont know what demons djws faced. 

you should be ashamed of yourself for being so callous about someones emotional trauma. Being so immediately dismissive of it is the antithesis of what being a gaga fan is supposed to be about. Shame on you. 

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I'm sure being mother Theresa is 10 times easier and less complicated than making music and dealing with sh!tty people and labels :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Debithius
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Lol, yes you are messy. The lack of awareness. Just don't comment about this era since you clearly either didn't pay attention to it and what Gaga was saying at the time or you were too young to even experience it.

alsemanche

He really wants everyone to hear those songs :bradley: I really hope we get to hear them one day tbh, I love ARTPOP and would love to hear more from it. But I also think it's very unlikely we will hear them, especially with label work stuff and how messy the ARTPOP era was :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Admin locked this topic

Archived