Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kate Winslet says she knows "at least four actors in the closet"

Bambino

Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

That wink just made my fanny twitch. :lolly:

I swear I stare at his pics/watch some clips of him at least 5 min a day. It's therapeutic 

Henry Cavill Witcher GIF by NETFLIX

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
19 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Richard Madden. I truly believe he & I are meant to eternal lovers.

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

I really hope there was a pun intended there.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

gagaisitalian
46 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Hugh jackman 

Bradley cooper 

Zac Efron

Hugh Jackman is absolutely gay. He married his "best friend" and I saw his tour a couple of years ago, and as a gay man myself, it was the gayest show I've ever seen (and I've seen Gaga many times).

elijahfan
49 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Me waiting for Leo

uOxS1D0.gif

He's been inside every female model that ever crossed his path, I thing we can cross that one out.

COOOK
Just now, elijahfan said:

He's been inside every female model that ever crossed his path, I thing we can cross that one out.

:triggered:

elijahfan
33 minutes ago, 8fentis said:

Since delusions are being thrown left and right then:

henry cavill superman GIF

:pray:

I don't think that one's a delusion, wasn't his gay past from before he was famous unearthed, with photos with ex-boyfriends and stuff? It's always been my understanding that he was at least bisexual.

hieronymus
37 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Okay but that's not her story to tell

And she didn't so what are you upset about?

She's using that example as a means to show the injustices that queer actors can face without naming names and you're sitting here in your pj's acting like she's Wendy Williams 15 years ago.

elijahfan

The big issue with Hollywood is that people in charge have absolutely no originality and a tendency of typecasting actors. At this point, homosexuality is pretty much accepted, especially in those creative fields, so this isn't really a problem in itself - the problem is that revealing that much about your personal life will make executives only picture you in those types of roles.

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I don't think that one's a delusion, wasn't his gay past from before he was famous unearthed, with photos with ex-boyfriends and stuff? It's always been my understanding that he was at least bisexual.

Those were just pics on a party with his friends at that time. And one of them is gay so the media sensationalize it.  

I'm on the media's side though :ally:

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, 8fentis said:

Those were just pics on a party with his friends at that time. And one of them is gay so the media sensationalize it.  

I'm on the media's side though :ally:

Well I'm not an expert on the matter, so I might've jumped the gun. But he's giving off bisexual vibes to me anyway :staymad:

hieronymus
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The big issue with Hollywood is that people in charge have absolutely no originality and a tendency of typecasting actors. At this point, homosexuality is pretty much accepted, especially in those creative fields, so this isn't really a problem in itself - the problem is that revealing that much about your personal life will make executives only picture you in those types of roles.

You're not including the image amongst society though

FFXIV WhiteMage
Just now, elijahfan said:

Well I'm not an expert on the matter, so I might've jumped the gun. But he's giving off bisexual vibes to me anyway :staymad:

He does 

rihanna wink GIF by AnimatedText

elijahfan
Just now, Cookie Woman said:

You're not including the image amongst society though

Society isn't the ones giving actors jobs - once people in power start portraying queer people as normal people, society will follow.

Archived