💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Album Artwork Reimagined By Me

Nuke

Featured Posts

When i saw the promo picture for the Dom Pérignon campaign i had to make a Chromatica cover/artwork from it. As you can see i made some changes to her face adding Chromatica face things from Norbert Schoerne photoshoot and also changed her eye makeup. I worked for a couple of days on the cover the Chromatica neon/smoke symbol took me a while to make. Hope you like it and of course feedbacks are appreciated. :pawsup: PS cheek also my Instagram page for some reason i can't embed the link here :messga:

JaysAMess

It looks great! I've always been a fan of your artwork. You're so insanely talented.

8 minutes ago, roshogullu said:

Your work is SO clean, and so perfect! I'm obsessed.

Thank you so much! :vegas:

8 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

It looks great! I've always been a fan of your artwork. You're so insanely talented.

Aww that's so sweet of you to say, thank you so much! :kiss:

8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

This is amazing :applause:

Thank you so much! :pawsup:

chromatic puzea

if i had to give a bit of feedback maybe just maybe it's too bright at the top but holy **** this is incredible!!!

do u like the jojo siwa song

23 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

if i had to give a bit of feedback maybe just maybe it's too bright at the top but holy **** this is incredible!!!

Thank you for the comment, i know it's a little too bright but i like how it looks that's why left it.  :pawsup:

Mister G
On 4/4/2021 at 11:13 AM, Nuke said:

When i saw the promo picture for the Dom Pérignon campaign i had to make a Chromatica cover/artwork from it. As you can see i made some changes to her face adding Chromatica face things from Norbert Schoerne photoshoot and also changed her eye makeup. I worked for a couple of days on the cover the Chromatica neon/smoke symbol took me a while to make. Hope you like it and of course feedbacks are appreciated. :pawsup: PS cheek also my Instagram page for some reason i can't embed the link here :messga:

I love how the edit has her holding the Kindness Punk tribe symbol. Fits nicely.

11 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I love how the edit has her holding the Kindness Punk tribe symbol. Fits nicely.

Thank you so much, glad that someone noticed the tribe symbol. 

Archived