Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Remix Album??

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

Did this artist just spoil something? 

are we in for a treat? Hmmmmmm... 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

If this has already been posted (I haven’t seen it yet) can a mod merge please? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I just saw this too on Twitter and RAN here!! Sounds so good.

it looks like they’ve been teasing remixes for awhile now though, so I’m not sure what to believe. Ahhh

Daenerys
4 minutes ago, Midknight said:

I'll be damn ready!

giphy.gif

wait...just found this on youtube :triggered:

Maybe her team really liked it and asked to use it? Although it’s a very thin possibility I would really like to hear what she’d put on a remix album considering some really good ones were put on both the Fame Monster and BTW ones! 

Juanlittlem

Maybe they did a whole album remix and they'll release it but has nothing to do with Gaga?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Maybe her team really liked it and asked to use it? Although it’s a very thin possibility I would really like to hear what she’d put on a remix album considering some really good ones were put on both the Fame Monster and BTW ones! 

I doubt they'd officially release a remix that features filtered vocals tbh 

shoful

Maybe this was what the Japan accounts we’re talking about 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Dayman

While he isn’t a totally unknown remixer. This seems to be a bootleg project. He said he remixed the entire album himself and he has released unofficial remixes of other artists in the past. Don’t believe it’s an interscope sanctioned release.

FATCAT

They tagged GGD but not Gaga herself, so my guess is that it is unofficial. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Andreu

But this remix has been on YouTube since August, so maybe whats coming soon is its official release. I dont believe thats the case tho.

TheSlash

"Robots with Rayguns" is on YouTube. I guess they're just releasing their remixes as a compilation. I would be genuinely surprised if Gaga was officially involved in this :lolly: .

Ew, David!

Archived