💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mariah Carey - super bowl

Moose

Featured Posts

Hades

She's not the best performer but I'd be here for it. She has so many hits. :applause:

I would love it if she did but I think she would hate it. She gets too nervous for big events. She obviously deserves it and she has too many songs, she could do three lol.

Noah
13 minutes ago, Gen said:

I would love it if she did but I think she would hate it. She gets too nervous for big events. She obviously deserves it and she has too many songs, she could do three lol.

She also said she would never do it. Her nerves would get the best of her and especially with how rude the public is towards her, she‘d simply be scared. 

I think unless its pre-recorded like The Weeknds or she‘s a guest for someone like Busta Rhymes or JayZ (where she‘s not belting and just sing/talking) she wouldn‘t do it. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

FentyGa
2 hours ago, 8fentis said:

Where's My All  aka her best song :interestinga:

But yeah, if we're talking about hits then WBT and AIWFCIY plus Obsessed and Touch My Body.

her best song is the roof BUT i’d love if she did my all

i was just saying, she always does those songs, so that’s what she’d probably do

my ideal setlist would be:

Spoiler

Vision Of Love

Loverboy (Firecracker)

#Beautiful

Valentines Medley (Fantasy/Heartbreaker/Dreamlover/Loverboy (Candy)/Honey)

My All

Hero

We Belong Together (Remix)

boyerased

Love Mariah and she got the hits but how she performs now is kinda too late for it. It’s going to be endless liftings and backing tracks. 

I can see Celine tbh if she’ll do something like her Vegas residency. 

VasilisVas

Mariah is an icon and I feel she gets dragged in here too much. Most of you in here are probably babies and weren’t born yet when Mariah was taking the music industry by force. She’s a legend. Show her some respect. 

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I-

:sharon:

I was struggling to think of someone :rip:

End Racism Now

Archived