gagatodjws.jpg

youtube fighting GIF
gaga to DJWS after bringing up our hopes for the ACT II 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why are you guys so obsessed over a track you’ve never heard before?! Except for an intro instrumental we are not even sure if it’s actually from Tea. 

Just let it go. If the song was really that good, she would have released it on the album. 

Gaga won’t leak it ever...especially if the song is really about her feud with Madonna which’s over for almost a decade now.

Lets ask for new Chromatica material, I bet she has some unreleased songs we’ve never heard about. 

Like... This 

It was upsetting to some fans at the time to not get more ARTPOP tracks, I totally get that. but logistically Gaga is a big pop artist and it has to work beyond pleasing fans. That era came close to ending her career and they firmly realised it didn't connect, so moved on. 

Chromatica on the other hand would be better music, more well received, and be relevant at the time 

These unfinished demos connected to her old team are probably never coming out y'all - artists like Britney and Xtina revisit their popular eras with fans because that's beneficial to them lol 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

monketsharona

Guys you really expect her to return to the era that nearly ended her career ? :huntyga:

No shade I absolutely ARTPOP, but if she really wanted to return one of her past eras releasing some unreleased material, I'm sure it wouldn't be ARTPOP.

Awakened M

I swear contract(s) is(are) the new parenting. 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

shoful

Are we gonna start a petition!!!! We have the manpower. Let’s stop pussyfooting around! WE CAN DO IT

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Not them creating petitions plssss 

****ING SIGN IT U BITCH! 
WE CAN DO THIS. EVERYONE STOP BEING DOWNERS JUST SIGN

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

monketsharona

Create a petition for the songs she made with RedOne in 2015 instead. Frankensteined needs to happen asap.

JustTea
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I mean... she didn't aknowledge BTW's 10th anniversary :selena:

Single =/= Album

BTW's anniversary is in May.

:yennefer:

blackpink

him being so vocal and talking to fans about it makes me feel like he’s been cut off by Gaga in a way? which kinda doesn’t surprise me since she scrapped the music they made during 2017-18 unless that was for ASIB and he doesn’t seem to get much work outside of working for her whenever she’s needed him. 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, JustTea said:

Single =/= Album

We better make it to 1B 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, JustTea said:

Single =/= Album

Still... the song is momentous and extremely important and still relevant today. You would expect Gaga to do something for that song, right?

End Racism Now

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, dolce vita said:

him being so vocal and talking to fans about it makes me feel like he’s been cut off by Gaga in a way? which kinda doesn’t surprise me since she scrapped the music they made during 2017-18 unless that was for ASIB

Nah she stills follows him,likes his posts on ig 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived