Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball in France most likely not happening this year

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, JustTea said:

I hope things are getting back to normal when 70% have had atleast one dose. It should be very minor problem after that. Hopefully EU vax rate increases exponentially before midsummer. :pray:

oh gosh.. I hope so too .... they really need to speed it up a bit (a lot actually) :messga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Well duh. How dumb would you had to have been to believe this tour was ever happening. 

MonsterARTPOP

And where's the source of the stadium being used for that? Surely there have to be several official french sources lol

Magic Mike
1 minute ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

And where's the source of the stadium being used for that? Surely there have to be several official french sources lol

wait hold on cause there’s a conflicting source that says the following 

dynamite

"A major vaccine hub is to open this Tuesday April 6, 2021 within the Stade de France aiming at vaccinating 10,000 people per week. Games scheduled in April are maintained, both activities being fully compatible."

https://www.sortiraparis.com/news/in-paris/articles/246679-covid-stade-de-france-xxl-vaccination-hub-to-give-10000-doses-per-week/lang/en

S0436

Aren’t sports matches without fans though?  Maybe Gaga will perform to Michael only? :ladyhaha:

tylertremallose
13 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

The show isn’t going to happen with only 33% capacity, since tickets were sold already. How would they go about choosing who goes and who gets cancelled and refunded?

refund and re-list tickets but only at the capacity amount. would suck, but that would be the only way to do it if they arent gonna cancel. 

TimisaMonster

I mean...is anyone still expecting a tour rn??? Gaga really needs to refund tickets already...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

thehanyo
21 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

The show isn’t going to happen with only 33% capacity, since tickets were sold already. How would they go about choosing who goes and who gets cancelled and refunded?

Venues are at 33% capacity NOW. They will be at or near 100% by late summer.

HuffsAhoy
11 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Venues are at 33% capacity NOW. They will be at or near 100% by late summer.

There is no way any venue in the USA will be at 100% capacity by summer. The local theaters here are even selling tickets for their fall Broadway season at under half capacity. We will not have any full capacity indoor entertainment until at least late fall, early winter. I love you're optimism, though. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

thehanyo
23 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

There is no way any venue in the USA will be at 100% capacity by summer. The local theaters here are even selling tickets for their fall Broadway season at under half capacity. We will not have any full capacity indoor entertainment until at least late fall, early winter. I love you're optimism, though. 

Broadway will open up those remaining seats for sale as we get closer.

It’s a matter of both optimism AND following the research.

Luna Lovegood

Gaga should only tour to countries that has at least combated the virus or have control over it like my country Singapore just a heads up my love @BorisIsHere

luna’s advocate

11 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

This tour is OUTDOORS, though. The capacity can be larger outdoors and by late summer, in the US, I imagine most capacity restrictions outdoors will be lifted. 

I still think this tour will be cancelled though. I just don't think she has put any work into it and won't be ready. 

Dayman
21 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

refund and re-list tickets but only at the capacity amount. would suck, but that would be the only way to do it if they arent gonna cancel. 

or just extend to 3 dates out instead of 1 and honor tickets for everyone still, just spread out.

Archived