Shocked Breaking News GIF by Shalita Grant

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey
2 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Meanwhile in New York... 

Performing arts and entertainment venues can reopen at 33 percent capacity today. Venues can host up to 100 people indoors or up to 200 people outdoors. If all attendees present proof of completed vaccination or recent negative test result prior to entry, capacity can increase up to 150 people indoors or up to 500 people outdoors.

Chromatica Tour is happening in the US this summer, like I've been saying for months here.

The show isn’t going to happen with only 33% capacity, since tickets were sold already. How would they go about choosing who goes and who gets cancelled and refunded?

nikola
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

The show isn’t going to happen with only 33% capacity, since tickets were sold already. How would they go about choosing who goes and who gets cancelled and refunded?

This. This show will happen only if there can be 100% capacity..

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Louie
19 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

pls do, sis. and i'll screenshot this to rub in your face while I'm in the front row at the tour!

yikes...

Gagalvaro

The shows will be happening. The only one I’m not sure is the Paris one, but the others I’m pretty sure. More than 60% will be vaccinated and the other ones can pass a covid test before entering to the stadium

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

The shows will be happening. The only one I’m not sure is the Paris one, but the others I’m pretty sure. More than 60% will be vaccinated and the other ones can pass a covid test before entering to the stadium

Im living in Germany and well.. as one richest country.. only 10% are vaccinated :triggered:

doesn’t matter tho since she’s not coming to Germany anyways :bradley:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

ShayCristoforo

If it’s not happening in most countries, it’s not happening at all. They’re not going to incur the setup costs just for a few shows. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Gagalvaro
11 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Im living in Germany and well.. as one richest country.. only 10% are vaccinated :triggered:

doesn’t matter tho since she’s not coming to Germany anyways :bradley:

I know here in Spain we are only 6%. But everyone says that in April and May we will go faster

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

hieronymus
5 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

Chromatica is a corona album by accident- so now, with all the prospects of delays, maybe Gaga could accelerate the production of an EP, or Chromatica extended version, or could I dare and say LG7 without being stoned?, as now she’s aware of the pandemic trauma and cultural impact of George Floyd, and could bring together a even newer body of work to the next tour in 2022? Wishful thinking 

HoG comes out in November, she'll be doing press for that for months like they did ASIB. Then golden globes, Oscars, etc. will happen into April. She'll probably take a break for a few months. Then she might start writing/recording so she'll start teasing in like September for an album that won't come out until the following June/July. That is... if she doesn't decide to settle down with Michael and have a child.

During that time the most we can probably anticipate her performing her music is softly humming a tune she thinks she knows from somewhere but can't quite place it (but it's actually like Aura or Government Hooker)while she stirs her boiling pasta for dinner.

Magic Mike
2 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

During that time the most we can probably anticipate her performing her music is softly humming a tune she thinks she knows from somewhere but can't quite place it (but it's actually like Aura or Government Hooker)while she stirs her boiling pasta for dinner.

I actually love that image and it made me hungry.

Gaby15
54 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I think the US and London shows will take place, these countries are doing well with vaccinations. Paris will be cancelled, but she may announce a second date in London instead.

Zilla
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

This, people are missing this extremely valid point. They want to squeeze every cent out of this stuff to reap their losses over the past year, there’s no way the promoters are going to be willing to have her play at anything less than 100% capacity. It’s not about us, it’s about the money we give. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Suuus
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So you think CHROMATICA Ball isn't? Chile, lesbi real, lots of locals attended her tour too. 

Besides, Gaga might do just do those 3 NA dates and livesyream it for everyone who can't attend to hold them over at least.

I never said that and gaga cant tour so much anymore because of her fibromyalgie 

JustTea
6 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Obviously... have you had a look at the vaccination rates in Europe? And since most of the people who go to Gaga's concerts are not over 70 years old, it is very unlikely that it will happen, since the younger people are gonna be the last one's to get the vaccine.

I hope things are getting back to normal when 70% have had atleast one dose. It should be very minor problem after that. Hopefully EU vax rate increases exponentially before midsummer. :pray:

Archived