Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball in France most likely not happening this year

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Meanwhile in New York... 

Performing arts and entertainment venues can reopen at 33 percent capacity today. Venues can host up to 100 people indoors or up to 200 people outdoors. If all attendees present proof of completed vaccination or recent negative test result prior to entry, capacity can increase up to 150 people indoors or up to 500 people outdoors.

Chromatica Tour is happening in the US this summer, like I've been saying for months here.

She wont do a 3 shows tour. Thats a waste of money.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehanyo
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Not if the money was already spent. Then they'd be looking to recover at least some of it.

Suuus
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

Not if the money was already spent. Then they'd be looking to recover at least some of it.

That wouldnt be fair towards her non us fans

RAMROD

I am sad for European monsters.

Maybe you can live stream when the US dates and coming on and some of us are kind enough to live stream it from their phones? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

That wouldnt be fair towards her non us fans

Y'all sure she care? Afterall she agreed to do ENIGMA shows that need her fans to come all the way than her visiting fans anymore. :shrug:

Suuus
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all sure she care? Afterall she agreed to do ENIGMA shows that need her fans to come all the way than her visiting fans anymore. :shrug:

Enigma wasnt just for the fans but oke

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Enigma wasnt just for the fans but oke

So you think CHROMATICA Ball isn't? Chile, lesbi real, lots of locals attended her tour too. 

Besides, Gaga might do just do those 3 NA dates and livesyream it for everyone who can't attend to hold them over at least.

Juanlittlem
28 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

As she said last year "Im not gonna plan things that I dont know if they're gonna happen" so nope, she has spent 0 money on Chromatica Ball.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

noa234

Lol guys stop being delusional 

the tour aint happening this year! Not in the us and not in europe as it should be

2022 is safer

HuffsAhoy

She needs to just cancel this stadium nonsense and do a jazz & piano mini-theatre tour across the USA this fall. Then next summer she can come back bigger than ever and tour Chromatica in arenas (like it deserves) with two or three nights in every city, then a week or so off, so she isn't crisscrossing the country every other night and agitating her illness. :vegas:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

monketsharona
3 hours ago, nikola said:

Idk what her team is waiting... People need to know... If it ain't happening, just say it... This is disrespectful to the people that bought the tickets... 

My bet is they are waiting for the finale Chromatica music film to happen before announcing bad news.

Magic Mike
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

My bet is they are waiting for the finale Chromatica music film to happen before announcing bad news.

:messga:

That better be good then

insight
2 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Meanwhile in New York... 

Performing arts and entertainment venues can reopen at 33 percent capacity today. Venues can host up to 100 people indoors or up to 200 people outdoors. If all attendees present proof of completed vaccination or recent negative test result prior to entry, capacity can increase up to 150 people indoors or up to 500 people outdoors.

Chromatica Tour is happening in the US this summer, like I've been saying for months here.

I will screenshoot this post to have a laugh whenever I'm under the weather.

thehanyo
3 minutes ago, insight said:

I will screenshoot this post to have a laugh whenever I'm under the weather.

pls do, sis. and i'll screenshot this to rub in your face while I'm in the front row at the tour!

insight
Just now, thehanyo said:

pls do, sis. and i'll screenshot this to rub in your face while I'm in the front row at the tour!

Knock yourself out

Archived