Karen Smith
24 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Did people really think concerts will happen this year? :wtfga:

Me? 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I just really hope that Gaga and her team will postpone the concerts to early next year... maybe around March 2022...

but I kinda doubt it :cryga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Thonin Dyn
16 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Chromatica is a corona album by accident- so now, with all the prospects of delays, maybe Gaga could accelerate the production of an EP, or Chromatica extended version, or could I dare and say LG7 without being stoned?, as now she’s aware of the pandemic trauma and cultural impact of George Floyd, and could bring together a even newer body of work to the next tour in 2022? Wishful thinking 

Relax

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Rifek
40 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

California is literally opening from 15th April for concerts and large venues 

Yeah I know but Europe isn’t in such a good place sadly 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

NewUsername

This has no direct impact on the concerts taking place there. In the article it is explained that all the vaccination will happen inside, so not on the field. Regardless, it will be still be difficult to hold concerts of that scale this summer. Maybe, just maybe, and if not, let's hope for another postponement to next summer. I'm sure a lot of us can wait, if that means we get to see that amazing album (+ by then probably some new song(s)) live. 
And before some come for my neck: if you need the money back, you could ask it back, but still hope for the tour to take place for everyone else :)

Magic Mike
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

if you need the money back, you could ask it back

or you just sell the ticket to me? is that even possible? :sis:

The Z

Does anyone really expect the tour to happen this Summer? Like, seriously? We know it's not happening and that's what it is

Florian

It won't happen this summer.

I don't know if you're aware of the French vaccination strategy but basically it's according to age. Currently only people over 70 can vaccinate (+ some professions like health workers, teachers etc). April 15th will be all people over 60yo, may 15th all people over 50

Then around june or july it will be available for every people above 18yo.

And I highly doubt a large event like a concert at the Stade de France will be held before a big part of our people are vaccinated.

Fall, winter or next year sounds more realistic

nikola

Idk what her team is waiting... People need to know... If it ain't happening, just say it... This is disrespectful to the people that bought the tickets... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Got mine refunded last year. It ain't happening and I cba to wait 2+ yrs to see her. Even on a reduced capacity I still may not be about to attend. I have more hopes for my London tickets than I did my France ones, especially seeing we're the best in the world for vaccinations right now. But even then, London is still so unlikely

Ack1234
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Yeah I know but Europe isn’t in such a good place sadly 

The U.K. doing well everything open from June .

MaMaMarryTheNight

Wow guys, there actually were people thinking that this will happen? Well there’s a thread called “Chromatica Clowns Club” you definitely should visit :triggered:

no but seriously, it’s sad, but it was to be expected 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

GoldenPonyboy

I live in Canada and at this point I think the show will be a go in the usa but im worried about borders being closed since my show is in boston

thehanyo

Meanwhile in New York... 

Performing arts and entertainment venues can reopen at 33 percent capacity today. Venues can host up to 100 people indoors or up to 200 people outdoors. If all attendees present proof of completed vaccination or recent negative test result prior to entry, capacity can increase up to 150 people indoors or up to 500 people outdoors.

Chromatica Tour is happening in the US this summer, like I've been saying for months here.

Archived