Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy asks fans which story they'd like to see in AHS

COOOK

vote bish  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Story you'd like to see the most in an AHS season?

• Aliens
    • XMas Horror
    • Bloody Mary
    • Sirens
    • Piggy Man
    • Plague

Featured Posts

Sister

Sirens is my first choice, next would be Plague.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
35 minutes ago, River said:

gay bdsm dungeons in berlin

AMERICAN Horror Story

At this point just give us those damn sirens, Ryan.

• COOOK changed the title to Ryan Murphy asks fans which story they'd like to see in AHS
youandi

Can only guess this means they’ll all be involved in some way or another like when he revealed the crossover season was coming early. 

Maybe aliens for Sand and Sirens for sea and then all the others for separate episodes of the American Horror Stories series 

River
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

AMERICAN Horror Story

At this point just give us those damn sirens, Ryan.

it's not like the ghosts are from America, they are from hell not  America

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ALGAYDO

Every time I see piggy man I think about all the kinky mfs that hit me up on Grindr :bear:

He needs to do an Area 51 season :giveup: didn’t he mention before that Evan Peters kept trying to talk him into doing an alien season? 

WhiteWitch
52 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Honestly, I would like to find out if this season is any good before I make any decisions:ohwell: This is a notoriously hit-or-miss series that is quickly fading from relevancy (and has been ever since Hotel tbh). If they can pull this season off, I would like to see Sirens next.

The show wouldn’t have been renewed through 13 seasons in 2020 if it was fading from relevancy. It wouldn’t have had a spin off green lit by hulu. Just because it’s fading from relevancy to you, doesn’t mean it is from everyone else. The seasons are all very different in every way. After a decade, that’s not new or shocking, nor does everyone agree that it’s progressively gotten “worse.” It seems more like you already made up your mind about the season, and are just looking to confirm what you believe. 

TimisaMonster

Aliens and Sirens :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Enigma

I don’t get what this is about :saladga:

Like Ryan you already announced there’s two themes, one is by the sea and you leaked the other theme in Instagram dms 

We know it’s sirens and aliens :bear:

JRCF29
6 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

The show wouldn’t have been renewed through 13 seasons in 2020 if it was fading from relevancy. It wouldn’t have had a spin off green lit by hulu. Just because it’s fading from relevancy to you, doesn’t mean it is from everyone else. The seasons are all very different in every way. After a decade, that’s not new or shocking, nor does everyone agree that it’s progressively gotten “worse.” It seems more like you already made up your mind about the season, and are just looking to confirm what you believe. 

1) The most recent season (1984) averaged a 0.6 in the demo, with a max rating of 1 and a min rating of .46. 

2) All the seasons are not "all very different in every way." American Horror Story: Apocalypse, for example, incorporates many other seasons including Murder House and Coven. The Emmy Awards have moved the show's eligibility from miniseries to drama series for this exact reason. 

3) I never claimed to be making a "new or shocking" observation, nor did I argue that the show has "progressively gotten worse," or that everyone agrees with that sentiment. The phrase "hit-or-miss" implies by definition that there are ups and downs that don't follow a linear progression. 

4) I have not made up my mind about this season, I don't know how you got that from "I would like to find out how this season goes," a statement which implies I am waiting to make a judgement after I see how this season goes!

5) This (your) response contains numerous grammatical oversights, I won't be petty and point them all out. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, River said:

gay bdsm dungeons in berlin

in 20s Weimar Berlin :giveup:

elijahfan
47 minutes ago, River said:

it's not like the ghosts are from America, they are from hell not  America

Hell is America :huntyga:

Archived