💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has written 50 songs for ARTPOP

Italian

Featured Posts

BricksNStrings

Lol if anything it just shows that the album is far from complete. However I do think it's good that she's just taking her time with it, as BTW, I feel, was very rushed.

Also, If there were around 12-15 songs, I feel like that would be ideal. BTW was too overstuffed, and I hope ARTPOP is more put together.

Very rushed? She started in March 2010 and released it in May. The "core" of the album had been written in June and she still was making songs in March, meaning the entirety of the time between starting and releasing she was working on it. I don't understand how it was very rushed?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaObsession

She's gotta save something for her posthumous albums.

Seriously, I read once (I don't know where, it was awhile ago) that record companies require musicians to leave some songs unreleased in case they end up dying. Why do you think we get so many albums from musicians after they die?

:ohno:

That is a grim thought!

GlitterMonsterbtw

i think she just means she has written a lot of songs but not necessarily just for ARTPOP. there are probably a gazillion gaga songs up in that head of hers.

Eventually in 20 years time, she'll release an album full of her unreleased songs. :flop:

Dangerous Man

k... not excited at all...

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Lizzie Jacobson

http://www.eonline.com/news/368387/celeb-of-the-year-round-2-vote-for-your-favorite-hitmakers

VOTE ROUND @

Against Rihanna and we have quite the lead already but don't take any chances!!!

It looks like if we win this round were gonna be against Lana next and even though I love both Gaga will most likely make it farther and into the top 2

Guys she said ( I've wrote like 50 songs for ARTPOP , and their good ,don't know want to chose ) so they will chose the best of them, not all of the 50 songs!

BlackJudas

Writing 50 songs doesn't mean they're all album material. If a label tells you they want a 14 record album, it doesn't mean to just write 14 songs. Out of the 14 songs, ONE or TWO of them may actually be album material while the rest gets scrapped. So out of 50 records, to be quite honest, no more than 10 of them may actually fit the direction of ARTPOP

Archived