Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

How old were you when you started stanning Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey

I started stanning her in 2009 when i was 11. I’m 23 now. I’ve spent more than half my life with her which is crazy to think about

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

i was 8 when just dance came out, and 9 when i started hardcore stanning gaga in 2009. :legend:

Magui

Let's see I'm 5 years older than her and the first CD from her, that I bought was the The Fame Monster. But i kept it casual, like just kept an eye on her, enjoying her live performances and music videos. I don't consider myself a stan, but let's just say that  in last few years with the amount of time I spend online looking up stuff about her and specially on this site lol, I'm getting close lol. So to answer the question I'm gonna say 36/37 :ladyhaha:.

sarcamstic

i was 6/7! i can't remember the exact time, but it was around when just dance was becoming a hit. my mom loved the song & i'd always ask her to play it. since then i've loved her & my love only grew when born this way came out, it was (and still is) my grandma's favorite gaga album, she gave me an MP3 player with the whole of her discography on it following album release. :kara:

flying like 1000 birds

huttont

I fully stanned at age 14/15 when The Fame was released. The moment I heard Just Dance, I was hooked and went home to download all the songs I could find. When I heard Poker Face and Paparazzi, I was locked in.

SerbianChromatican

9, in the summer of 2010 when a friend showed me the Poker Face video, and the rest is HERstory... :haroon::vegas:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

pussycat

13 i was INTO the whole ARTPOP era and i felt so good and at home with Gaga. Times man, ordering the cd and being so excited, listening to the snippets, going to the ARTPOP ball,... 

Good times :heart:

Aglaya

13 just when G.U.Y film came out. That was the moment I became a little monster

could mean anything

SpookyKid

13 :hug: During the Judas era

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Retron
10 hours ago, Marjol said:

24 - 2009 , I had my eye on her for a while but after the VMA's and AMA's that year I knew I was stanning that tiny blonde fabulous force.

Literal same age and year. I'd questioned her because I though she was kinda stealing the whole Bowie/lightning bolt thing, but the 2009 VMAs are the night she earned it.

Gagaism

I was 19 and that was the perfect timing to stan her in my full youth. I remember going to the club and seeing the yags yassing and going crazy watching telephone on the screens, what a moment :diane:

venuspop

I was about 7 when TF dropped :huntyga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Archived