other

How old were you when you started stanning Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdrienneGaga

I was 12 years old and poker face was my first Gaga’s song I had listen to......:fatcat:

My Biggest enemy..

Aphasic

Since Just Dance. Gaga and I are the same age. I remember going to "the unmentionable's" site to get info about her. 

The unmentionable used to suggest really good artits. Because of him I knew Marina and The Diamonds, Grimes, Julian Perreta, Kings of Leon, etc.

Ack1234

I was 41 and seen her live at the children in need in 2011 and since then I’m a stalker .

DontCallMeAlice

In 2008. I was 8 years old and now I’m 21 :enigma: I remember being so shocked and amazed after watching the Poker Face mv. Ahhh the good old times. I literally grew up with this woman

Padam.

Demoncore

I started so late: I was 22. I enjoyed her singles and definitely thought she was a great performer but I never delved into her music until the Joanne era. One night my friend was playing some music and Bloody Mary came on and I loved it!

When she told me it was by Gaga, I was shocked—that same night I delved into her discography and I fell in love with ARTPOP at first listen: I was in a really dark period at the time mentally and emotionally, and that album really resonated with all the internal chaos i felt at that time.

ever since then, I never looked back and continue to stan :heart:

Decodekid

I was 9 years old when I became a fan, that was during the paparazzi era 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived