other

How old were you when you started stanning Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea

I was a minor fan before that but Telephone MV really made an impact and then Alejandro sealed the deal. :classy:

Cherries

I was fairly young. In general it was growing up as it was on the radio and i loved the songs but more specifically in-between BTW and ARTPOP. My parents were strict christians so i didn't have much control on the music i listened to until they gifted me an amazon kindle and i was instantly attracted to Gaga. I started with ones i heard (Just dance being the first) then i was just a stan. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Cherries
On 4/2/2021 at 1:40 PM, Helxig said:

Holy Christ  some of you are YOUNG!

Hon i'm 13

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

27monster27
On 4/2/2021 at 8:22 AM, n1kos said:

I was 7 days older than Gaga :teehee:

Happy belated birthday!

he/him/his

Cavadour

A little more than five years ago, the first ep of AHS Hotel came like a slap in my face.

As a fan of AHS, I wasn't gonna miss the new season opening. But I was kind of angry. Jessica Lange was gone and Ryan Murphy played that Lady Gaga card. To me it was just just opportunism plain and simple.

I was 60 and how wrong I was !

c0236968488914a63078e1128ffaf90f.jpg

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Chromatica Island

13, I am 24 now, I heard Just dance and Poker Face on the bus in Middle School and thought that they were both sung by different artists lmao and then I saw the pink bubble Rolling Stone magazine cover at my uncles house and read the article and fell in love with her as an artist. As someone who was bullied relentlessly in Middle school, I saw myself in her as a misfit myself.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

trithoraxlike

13 Iwas in middle school .. I remember blasting Poker Face at 7am in computer science without plugging my headphones to the computer once :rip: 

username9384747

Hmm, so 2008 was when “Just Dance” came out. I was born in 1994. So, the math says I was around 14 and I’m now 26.

i'm old jamie lee curtis GIF

Archived