💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

How old were you when you started stanning Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

I was a fan in 2009 when I was 7 but more of a “I think she’s cool & I love her hits” kinda fan 

my stan era began during AHS Hotel in 2015 when I was 13 :staymad:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Holy Christ  some of you are YOUNG! I can't imagine Gaga being out when I was a child :shocked:  what a different world y'all grew up in to me!

Gaga first arrived on the scene when I was 16, Just Dance and Poker Face were constantly on the radio when I was at high school. But I didn't fully stan until about 2011 with the release of BTW, so I would've been about 19... 

I was 7 in 2009, so the early 2010s pop girls pretty much are my childhood :firega: they raised me into the ghey I am today 

FentyGa

5 i think? i was born in november ’03 and i started stanning in 2009 when i first heard just dance on the radio. i kinda fell out of it during cheek to cheek era (i was, like, ten, why would i like jazz)

17 now:vegas:

The Child

I was 11 in 2009, I’m now 23. I feel like I grew up with Gaga, she’s like a close friend at this point.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Lemonky

I was 5 when she became popular and I liked her songs, then forgot about her, then when I was 15 I heard Chromatica is coming soon and became stan again :)

Lilbit

I was in seventh grade when just dance came out. Bopped to it on repeat on my LG chocolate, but Bad Romance was the nail in the coffin. Immediately gay, and stanning. 
GGD has taught me so much about forums and the internet. I’d spend hours here on my blackberry watching live reactions to the 2010 VMAs, and opening nights of tours.  :laughga: 

homomo

I was 15. It was when BTW (song) came out in February 2011

HuffsAhoy

Just Dance dropped when I was 16 but I don't remember hearing about her until Poker Face dropped. I enjoyed the song but I really because interested in her the first time I hear Paparazzi on the radio, I'd never heard a song so amazing in my life. My interest grew from casual fan in fall 2009, to fan through the spring/summer of 2010, and I fully became a stan after I saw the Monster Ball in Raleigh in 2010 at 18. That concert was the moment my life changed and the rest is history. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived