opinion

The Contradiction of 'Music Not the Bling'

Jill

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

not this :selena:

Just now, 6fentis said:

its my 6th account because i like her and i was an user since before the trolling? its not my fault that you cant have fun and you're still mad because you ate up my trolling and believed it all - and again, someone contradicts in this pathetic *ss cult site of a grown woman an opinion and you jump to check my ip to ban and silence me because you know gaga doesn't give a f+ck about you all but your money, you cannot accept reality, and you pay your frustration with me - god those 2 weeks making fun of you all were so worth it i could read it all - all over again, and laugh as hard as i did back then

Not this x 2

End Racism Now

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is a liberal, of course she loves the bling. Doesn’t mean she is in it for the bling tho. Her passion is to make music and if the bling comes, that’s good.

Sister

I don't mind anything that Gaga is doing or has done, it's her life and career and I support her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FFXIV WhiteMage

Lol, at this point he is just throwing insults and nonsensical stuff. :huntyga:

imagine being +23 and focusing your entire existence in another adult, normal human being and having to censor anybody that questions that fragile way of operating

HausOfMiklaus

Great point! Also, there was no tour revenue this year. She’s managing a business and a non-profit – income has to come from somewhere. Critique capitalism by all means, but to act like Gaga is unique in this situation is incorrect. 

Anyway, I always interpreted that line to mean that the “bling” will never get in the way of the music she writes. As in it will never dictate her creative output.

monstrosity
5 minutes ago, 6fentis said:

its my 6th account because i like her and i was an user since before the trolling? its not my fault that you cant have fun and you're still mad because you ate up my trolling and believed it all - and again, someone contradicts the universal truth of gaga being a god and a pure deity in this pathetic *ss cult site of a grown woman an opinion and you jump to check my ip to ban and silence me because you know gaga doesn't give a f+ck about you all but your money, you cannot accept reality, and you pay your frustration with me - god those 2 weeks making fun of you all were so worth it i could read it all - all over again, and laugh as hard as i did back then

Everyone needs a hobby 

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, 7fentis said:

imagine being +23 and focusing your entire existence in another adult, normal human being and having to censor anybody that questions that fragile way of operating

Imagine trying 7 times to belong to a community that doesn’t want you here. Go to another social media or something sis 

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, 6fentis said:

its my 6th account because i like her and i was an user since before the trolling? its not my fault that you cant have fun and you're still mad because you ate up my trolling and believed it all - and again, someone contradicts the universal truth of gaga being a god and a pure deity in this pathetic *ss cult site of a grown woman an opinion and you jump to check my ip to ban and silence me because you know gaga doesn't give a f+ck about you all but your money, you cannot accept reality, and you pay your frustration with me - god those 2 weeks making fun of you all were so worth it i could read it all - all over again, and laugh as hard as i did back then

Laugh in loneliness then :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Jill

So hyped for 8fentis :excited2:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Grigio Guy

The truth is if I had a fandom as disrespectful and thirsty as ours, I would lose my sense of artistry. I would take my power and build my empire financially and then lock myself away from the cult I created.

i get that we idolize this woman and she has helped us through so much, but she’s created a monster and that is her fandom.

Religion is a product to sell.

gabeoz

I don't think its hypocritical, nor are the two mutually exclusive. Her doing brand deals, launching her own brands, etc, doesnt change the statement. All it means that when it comes to her artistry, she puts her art/music above commercial success.

Ronlop

The song says "I try to sell myself but I am really laughing because I just love the music not the bling".

It doesn't mean she'll stop selling herself as a millions-worth global superstar. That's part of the job if she's still seeking commercial success and profitable business ventures. 

She says "Art" and "Pop" could belong together in the song which imo is Gaga finding her place in the commercial market without neglecting her artistic integrity. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived