She could be his grandmother lol

Seriously ageist go back to your cave! :fthis:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister
1 minute ago, proxy said:

Seriously ageist go back to your cave! :fthis:

What a reply, enjoy your day. You know, we don't have to "like" every comment we read and one can quote and not make it personal. I don't take online forum comments to heart or serious to make personal insults at people, like telling someone to "go to their cave". Wow simpleton stuff, this comment. Makes me literally laugh.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

HuffsAhoy
9 minutes ago, Sister said:

What a reply, enjoy your day. You know, we don't have to "like" every comment we read and one can quote and not make it personal. I don't take online forum comments to heart or serious to make personal insults at people, like telling someone to "go to their cave". Wow simpleton stuff, this comment. Makes me literally laugh.

Yet you're the one being a vile ageist. We get, you're jealous that Madonna can still attract such hot men at hear age while the best you can do is the ogre under the bridge. :huntyga:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Sister
6 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yet you're the one being a vile ageist. We get, you're jealous that Madonna can still attract such hot men at hear age while the best you can do is the ogre under the bridge. :huntyga:

Now that is quite rich. I will let you pass though. I love Madonna and could be jealous of her for a million things, but certainly NOT this. I wouldn't date a guy as young as her boyfriend ever, in a million years. I find it crass. Carry on though.lol

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Sister said:

I love Madonna

You are a liar. If you actually loved Madonna you would learn to keep your mouth shut about her love life since it is none of your business. But alas, gays have such a fetish for dictating how a woman should run her life. Spell it out loud with me m-i-s-o-g-y-n-i-s-t 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Sister
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

You are a liar. If you actually loved Madonna you would learn to keep your mouth shut about her love life since it is none of your business. But alas, gays have such a fetish for dictating how a woman should run her life. Spell it out loud with me m-i-s-o-g-y-n-i-s-t 

She posts the pictures to get the comments and someone made a thread here, so opinions are going to be posted,

1 minute ago, Sister said:

She posts the pictures to get the comments and someone made a thread here, so opinions are going to be posted,

Being hateful ageist it's not an opinion sweetie :oops:

Sister
3 minutes ago, proxy said:

Being hateful ageist it's not an opinion sweetie :oops:

I'm not hateful and nothing changes my mind on this.

Bonkers

"Ageist".  Just because you found a word that condemns "judging" age appropriateness in relationships doesn't actually mean you've won an argument.  

I believe that once in a while people meet and there's a big age difference but there's such a pull and attraction that age doesn't matter.  They're both adults, it's consensual and real.  Cool.

But that's not what we have with Madonna.  We have a woman going from relationship to relationship to relationship with young men which seems to indicate some sort of bias that younger is better.  So if you want to call someone ageist, maybe apply your label to Madonna since she seems to have a problem with men her own age, success and level of experience in life.

:bye:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Mother of Puppies

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived