news

Chromatica Embossed Crewnecks

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

The price doesn’t bother me, but it better be justified by being really high quality and it better be made in America! Do you guys know who manufactures these clothes?

Magui

Actually I wouldn't mind to have one, they're very cute. But I never spend to much money on merch, just a normal Tshirt it's my budget.

PawsUpJago

Never paying for her merch again tbh, last sweater got lost in the post and wasted so much money on it. 

Massive Monster
2 hours ago, vinster13 said:

98 dollars? Girl.....

I try to sell sweaters but I am really laughing

Because I just love the music not the bling

:ally:

Kind regards

hoeslay

it is too expensive...but it's iconic...and umm....i bought the green one. 

a funeral for my wallet will be held tomorrow at noon. pm for invite. :nooo:

Mother of Puppies

I know you all think it's expensive and I do agree with u on that... but as I work in that business ( I sell clothes too and am planning on selling more in the future) and Gaga and her team/record label don't produce it themselves, so they have to buy it from companies that produce these shirts/hoodies.

So obviously they sell it more expensive in order to also earn money with it... and they have to pay taxes etc. and since the sine is not cheaply printed on there, it is much more expensive...

And I would not buy one, cuz it's too expensive... maybe they should have printed the sine on there so the sweater would be cheaper... :huntyga:

Edit: I just had a look at the company I work with... if I wanted to buy a hoodie/sweater made of cotton from there with that technique they used, the hoodie would cost me 60€ (without vat - because I'm a business with a VAT ID) and it would only be printed in the front (max 10cmx10cm) (the hoodie on Gaga's shop has a bigger pattern & also some stuff on the sleeves too) so it would be even more expensive to have it done like this.

In my case I would have to add the tax (19% in Germany) and now I still have to make money with it, because these are just the costs for the production... I also have to pay even more taxes and live from it... so I would at least sell if for about 110-120€ to make at least 40€ (you also have costs for Paypal, the website, servers, other payment costs, staff that run the shop, more taxes, shipping costs, packaging etc. that I haven't included yet )

So in Gaga's case she is not the only one earning money with this...

The thing they have to ask themselves is: Does the quality really have to be that high ( I assume it is quality)  in order for the item to become that expensive or would it have been better to just "print" the sine on there so the sweater is cheaper...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LandonM170

I am wondering who the **** is going to buy a $100 sweater? It better be Gucci X Gaga.

17 hours ago, Illundressyou said:

What did I miss? Where did we get a 20% discount code :bradley:

the people who ordered signed chromatica posters last year got an email that their order can't be fulfilled so they got some free gift and 20% off of their next order 

Cello

I love the pink jumper but I can't justify that price :bear:

They'd sell way more of these if they brought it down slightly. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived