news

Gaga announces new Chromatica Vinyl

Flippy
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

Btw. did y'all see this?

tatu_.jpg?maxwidth=400

I would love to get Chromatica, but t.A.T.u. first time on vinyl @[email protected] must have

AHHHHH!!!! I can’t wait!!! :excited:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • Like 1

Sine From Above

I wondering whether or not I should order it from Bravado.de or wait to see if it's on Amazon UK? I don't want to miss out :saladga:

Flying like a 1000 Doves

LandonM170
On 4/8/2021 at 10:05 PM, IndyMelissa said:

So I am stalking RSD on my local retailer and it says its divided into two days...June 21 and July 17 :stalkga:

RSD is working to split The RSD 2021 List as equitably as possible across these two RSD DROPS Saturdays: 12 JUNE and 17 JULY 2021.

Found a record store near me that is doing RSD! :firega: I am so happy! We never really had record stores in my city because we had a huge FYE store (so that meant a big vinyl selection), and the store has been gone for a couple years, so found one about 30 minutes away in a bigger city! I live in Alabama, please chile GET ME OUT!

Edited by LandonM170
typo
I always change my favorite song everyday because that is me, deal with it.
  • YAAAS 1

chromatic puzea

k sorry if it's already been talked about on the thread but does anyone know what to expect for the rsd vinyl prices?

can we predict if they'll be more or the same as the website prices or will it really be up to the retailer?

hard to even fathom which parts you should believe

good
53 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

k sorry if it's already been talked about on the thread but does anyone know what to expect for the rsd vinyl prices?

can we predict if they'll be more or the same as the website prices or will it really be up to the retailer?

Retailers aren’t usually allowed to name their prices on these kinds of things, since it’s very limited and it would be unfair for them to scalp their own customers.

On second thought, love is enough
  • Like 1

ralloz
1 hour ago, chromatic puzea said:

My (italian) record store told me the price will be around 70-80 euros, but I saw someone on twitter saying around 60 euros, so maybe it’s really up to the retailer 

Edited by ralloz
  • Like 1

LandonM170

Does anyone know what to expect for prices for the vinyl based on past years prices? I was thinking maybe $40 for record. I would like to get the Chromatica and k bye for now vinyls. Also, even though this is for Ariana does anyone know if the k bye for now CD going to be RSD, limited edition, or available everywhere?

Edited by LandonM170
I always change my favorite song everyday because that is me, deal with it.

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Does anyone know what to expect for prices for the vinyl based on past years prices? I was thinking maybe $40 for record. I would like to get the Chromatica and k bye for now vinyls. Also, even though this is for Ariana does anyone know if the k bye for now CD going to be RSD, limited edition, or available everywhere?

According to the RSD's website Ari's CD will be a RSD edition with 10k copies. The 3LP version will be 7.5k.

The LP is going for 40$ already in Gaga's website so I guess the RSD special will be more, I heard around 55$-60$ but some people in Italy got told it was 70-80€ so thats like 75-85$

• Thanks 1

cdparky
4 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

A couple of sites in the UK/US have their prices up :

Banquet showing £43.99 https://www.banquetrecords.com/lady-gaga/chromatica-[rsd21]/3572012

Rough Trade UK showing £49.99

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/lady-gaga/chromatica-rsd-2021

Rough Trade US showing $47.99

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/lady-gaga/chromatica-bc3f9da6-39e7-4229-9ca3-e53f999ab202

• Like 1