🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

news

Gaga announces new Chromatica Vinyl

Sine From Above
19 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Can someone explain how RSD works? I’m really intrigued by the yellow vinyl. Do you get it from her site?

You could try emailing your local record stores to see if they might get it in, thats what I've been doing this evening :ladyhaha:

Flying like a 1000 Doves
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem

So there's this website where you can check all the stores participating in your country and what releases they're bringing.

Turns out Chromatica won't be arriving to Spain :triggered:

littlepotter

I just saw this as "gaga announces new christmas vinyl" and i was like already?????

comme elle est belle vue d'en face
  • LMAO 1

Lady K
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So there's this website where you can check all the stores participating in your country and what releases they're bringing.

Turns out Chromatica won't be arriving to Spain :triggered:

Which website?

Sine From Above

I've just emailed a local record store to me and they're gonna receive the Chromatica RSD vinyl, but allegedly the line for RSD starts at 2AM and opens at 7AM and the guy said it's gonna be the most popular release.....God help me :huntyga:

Flying like a 1000 Doves
  • Shook 2

numb the flame
Just now, Sine From Above said:

I've just emailed a local record store to me and they're gonna receive the Chromatica RSD vinyl, but allegedly the line for RSD starts at 2AM and opens at 7AM and the guy said it's gonna be the most popular release.....God help me :huntyga:

get there at 01:00 with a lot of coffee

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

robboadam

Anyone know whether there’ll be one or two LPs for this release? The original release was 1, and they only show 1 in the photo - but I’ve never known a trifold vinyl release with just one LP.

Normally it’s at least 2, maybe 3.

Sine From Above
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

get there at 01:00 with a lot of coffee

I'll try :ladyhaha:

Flying like a 1000 Doves

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

grab your tent and camp there sis

how do you piss lady gaga off? poke her face

Sine From Above
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

grab your tent and camp there sis

I hope they'll save one for me as waking up early is just something that I don't do :bye:

Flying like a 1000 Doves

HighestInTheRoom
16 hours ago, robboadam said:

Anyone know whether there’ll be one or two LPs for this release? The original release was 1, and they only show 1 in the photo - but I’ve never known a trifold vinyl release with just one LP.

Normally it’s at least 2, maybe 3.

Maybe they decided to make a trifold because of the fanzine and the booklet LP-sized. I think these two things need to be separated from the LP.

robboadam
14 minutes ago, HighestInTheRoom said:

Maybe they decided to make a trifold because of the fanzine and the booklet LP-sized. I think these two things need to be separated from the LP.

Weird if so - the fanzine maybe I can understand, but booklets are normally just slotted in with the vinyl.

Bit of a shame if it’s just one LP, as that means the same compressed sound as the current one.