Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Chromatica" Vinyl Is Now Available To Preorder On Fnac !

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Fnac have listed the new LP with the description "Still under the spotlight with her new single "Free Woman", the Chromatica vinyl is released in a deluxe edition"

EDIT: @S0436 and @MANiCURE 6 before y'all lmao me again, it's in the description of the item on fnac.com 

https://www.fnac.com/a15850128/Lady-Gaga-Chromatica-Edition-Limitee-Deluxe-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=1

MANiCURE 6
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Fnac have listed the new LP with the description "Still under the spotlight with her new single "Free Woman", the Chromatica vinyl is released in a deluxe edition"

EDIT: @S0436 and @MANiCURE 6 before y'all lmao me again, it's in the description of the item on fnac.com 

https://www.fnac.com/a15850128/Lady-Gaga-Chromatica-Edition-Limitee-Deluxe-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=1

Yes I just find this funny that they listed Free Woman as a single ! I'm not making fun of you lmao :ladyhaha:

numb the flame
Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

Yes I just find this funny that they listed Free Woman as a single ! I'm not making fun of you lmao :ladyhaha:

Ohhh okay, forgive my passive aggressiveness :kara: and yeah when I saw FW :bear: I hope that it's the demo version they're releasing as the single version to deliver on the "alternative versions being released" promise because I'm really not the biggest fan of the album version

Samma123

Interesting it's coming out in July, is the journey going to keep 'continuing' till then?? After the Nick Knight video silence till the Vinyl? Its so confusing ><

numb the flame

Gaga's dutch store is currently down, however, the coding of the site includes her BLM statement when she closed her merch stores back in June of last year. Yanno remember the statement that said "I do not wish to contribute to a solution" that's the statement in the coding... :bear:

EDIT: wrong thread lol

Aleks

It’s already sold out :air:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

S0436
48 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Ohhh okay, forgive my passive aggressiveness :kara: 

Ok you are forgiven 

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, Aleks said:

It’s already sold out :air:

Is it? Still available for me. Maybe you're from outside France? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Aleks
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Is it? Still available for me. Maybe you're from outside France? 

But it said it was available some minutes ago?:cryga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

numb the flame
32 minutes ago, franminervini said:

If it is later today, I expect her official web stores will update at 09:00 LA time, 17:00 UK time, 18:00 EU time etc. 

Archived