💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Born This Way in 2021

warhol killer

Featured Posts

MessyTop
On 4/1/2021 at 2:51 AM, Warhol Killer said:

With the new photo from the Dom Perignon campaign, I made this edit that looked like it was from the same set as her Born This Way album cover shoot, since they were shot by the same photographer.

post-07-04.jpg

Then I also made this edit if it was the album cover for a 10 Year Anniversary edition of Born This Way.

post-07-01.jpg

IG link here: IG :pawsup:

Omg. I LOVE! It!!! Stunning 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, good said:

Admin kept teasing the 10 yr anniversary date on the GGD Chromatica calendar... I feel like they know something! They mentioned it multiple times.

I want a vinyl box repress! Those are like 2000 bucks nowadays! :firega:

2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I want a vinyl box repress! Those are like 2000 bucks nowadays! :firega:

I feel like that’s what it would most likely be since vinyl is so huge lately. It’s the most beautiful piece out of any Gaga memorabilia. The photoshoot, the box and the lining, the red PVC sleeves... the design is impeccable

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, good said:

I feel like that’s what it would most likely be since vinyl is so huge lately. It’s the most beautiful piece out of any Gaga memorabilia. The photoshoot, the box and the lining, the red PVC sleeves... the design is impeccable

It is truly the holy grail of Gaga memorabilia!! Even just a fun repress or picture disc! Anything to celebrate the anniversary 

Archived