💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lady Gaga’s dom perignon ad is a music video

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Chic
2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

So y'all get excited just because of the visual. The Valentino perfume ad has SFA and y'all weren't excited even though y'all loved that song. Just shows y'all care about how it looks more than the actual music really.

Maybe because SFA is not everyone’s favorite but other songs on the album are??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Maybe because SFA is not everyone’s favorite but other songs on the album are??

Are you kidding? When Chromatica came out, all I hear was SFA was their most surprised track that they love and they were dragging Babylon and others. The clear favorites were Alice, 911, Replay and SFA. Babylon was getting mixed reaction due to the existence of HL version.

sillynate

Okay tinfoil hat time :party: 

when was Babylon (Early Version) recognized on Shazam? Was it last fall aka the original release date for this collab? :ally:  

edit: there’s a lot of people playing it safe thinking it’s gonna be like the SFA & Sß ads and while I agree we shouldn’t get our hopes up, Nicola did say the journey’s continuing and I don’t think he’d say that if it were SFA ad level.... Fame & Sß tho that’s a different story :huntyga: either way I’m perched 

LG2008
2 hours ago, Meredith Grey said:

Watch it’s literally just Chromatica I

I'll take it but only if it's a extended version of the interlude :bon:

SadBoi808
1 hour ago, weed said:

I'm literally gonna sh*t myself if we get An ARTPOP Film but Chromatica version.

:nooo:

Chic
12 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Are you kidding? When Chromatica came out, all I hear was SFA was their most surprised track that they love and they were dragging Babylon and others. The clear favorites were Alice, 911, Replay and SFA. Babylon was getting mixed reaction due to the existence of HL version.

Enigma is my favorite personally, but I just want a music video out no matter the song! Some are going to excite me more than others tho

tyler k
2 hours ago, Mister G said:

Chromatica Era is all about product placement. Oreos, the Voce Viva fragrance, LG in the 911 Video, now the Champagne. Get that promo queen.

she's always been a product placement queen tho:ohwell:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Robo Ga

I'm so confused. Is this a commercial or a music video? Like a music video with product placement? Or a full on commercial for champagne? I wish I was excited about this. 

🤖⚡️

Helxig

Guys it's obviously not gonna be a whole music video featuring champagne :billie:  it's gonna be an ad featuring music from the album. Much like how Sine was used in the Valentino VV ad

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Guys it's obviously not gonna be a whole music video featuring champagne :billie:  it's gonna be an ad featuring music from the album. Much like how Sine was used in the Valentino VV ad

I think it’s gonna be more like the fame commercial since the documents say it has to be a minimum of 3 minutes :sis:

Helxig
11 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I think it’s gonna be more like the fame commercial since the documents say it has to be a minimum of 3 minutes :sis:

Oh my gosh I didn't see that part! This is very exciting! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

boyerased

The only thing giving me hope is that Nick Knight listed Richy as a choreographer. 

venuspop

tHE WAY I RAN OVER HERE SLDKFJFDS :enigma:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Archived