💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Levine
Spoiler

I sincerely thought they were going to bring all 4 of them in the finale, like I'm shocked. I didn't stan Pupi but I'm sad she didn't make it because she deserved the finale. 
Carmen has the crown at 100% and I'm happy about it, I've found her a little basic sometimes but ok. Killer Queen remains the queen with the best makeup of the season, let's talk about her makeup in this episode, are you kidding me? she was FAB.
Sagittaria went down in the last episodes so I don't think she has a chance.

Anyway, one of the best season EVER and they're going to crown one of the most beautifun drag queen of the whole franchise.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

I finally caught up with all the episodes and... im shook at how good this season is wtf??

I LOVE how it's so wild and silly and sexual all the time and it doesn't take things as seriously as the US version. I also love that it's not fake drama but it's all so real and genuine. Supremme as host is just fantastic.

I have to say, I really wish Hugaceo made it to the top 4 at least. Their drag is so interesting and well executed. One of my favorites on the season (even though I can't see them winning the crown tbh). 

Dovima was straight up annoying and intolerable until the last like 10 minutes of the episode where she got eliminated. Like even in the werk room she was always annoyed at everyone and everything they do??? I was glad she was gone and kinda wish she left sooner, especially after how shitty she was towards Hugaceo (who is MILES better than her but whatever). 

For the latest episode 

Spoiler

I lowkey thought they'd keep them all for the finale but I'm glad they actually eliminated someone. Pupi was the obvious choice imo. I grew to love Killer Queen and Sagi has the talent to make it that far although I don't see her winning the crown. Sh reminds me of Aquaria a LOT. 

Now miss Carmen.... Literal perfection??? The way she made that impeccable Rosalia outfit in the werk room then did both her makeover outfits in one night and they were stunning?? She's so talented and I really don't see anyone else winning. If she doesn't win it would destroy the entire season. She just has it all.

For me it's Carmen Farala > Killer Queen > Saggitaria 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• 2 weeks later...
La Rosalia

Y’ALL!!!!

THAT FINAL LIPSYNC :giveup: That is one of my favorite songs EVER in Spanish and they KILLED IT.

Also???? That reveal???? WERK

This was such a good finale and EASILY my favorite season since season 9. I’m still shook. 

BUtterfield 8

Congrats to the winner! What a fabulous season!

Hopefully we’ll get a second season

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*
Juanlittlem

Congrats to the winner. Today she wasn't the best but she deserved to win the whole thing.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

CyanDante

A fantastic end to a fantastic season! :firega:

American seasons can't relate. :bon:

Looking forward to Season 2 :whitney:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Schwerk

Still watching it atm, but my goodness what a strange song choice for the main challenge. It's so hard to lipsync even if you do speak English. They would've slayed even harder with a different song.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Sea Shell Bikini

This season and finale were so good, I could easily rewatch it soon. 

It was nice how they incorporated things particular to Spain like the ending phrase A quien le importa, that song is iconic.

Supremme is so lovable and caring, instantly fell in love. The Javis lived for the performances which was so refreshing and relatable. 

alsemanche

This season was honestly SO f*cking good. I didn't expect that at all. I hope they get a season 2 and it slays too. 

Supremme is easily the best Drag Race host. She's so down to earth and friendly with the queens, and she's so fun and hilarious. I'm so happy they got her to host. 

As for the winner... IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVES!!!!! I'm so glad she got the crown :giveup: She slayed throughout the season and killed that final lipsync. 

Spoiler

Farala's reveal was ON POINT. It's nice to see queens do reveals that matter and not just throw away parts of their outfits for the hell of it. 

I have to say, I think Killer and Sagi did better in the maxi challenge but Carmen did better in the final lipsync. I'm so happy she won. 

And the eliminated queens SLAYED omg. Inti???? AND HUGACEO??? Stunning. 

Also when Supremme left the panel I thought she was gonna go cry or something and it was so confusing how everyone kept dancing ajhsfkas 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

weed

LMFAOOOO Carmen's reaction to "U Wear It Well" horrible lyrics, etc etc lmfao go off mama

ManuelColon

When it was announced that the lipsync song was La Gata Bajo La Lluvia I just gagged, never in my mind I thought that could be a song to do a lipsync on Drag Race.

I cried a little bit, how legendary.

La Rosalia
16 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

When it was announced that the lipsync song was La Gata Bajo La Lluvia I just gagged, never in my mind I thought that could be a song to do a lipsync on Drag Race.

I cried a little bit, how legendary.

Literally same reaction, I screamed and almost cried 😅

Levine

Just watched it. I'm so happy for the winner and for this season that will go as one of the best of the history of Drag Race. I love everything: the queens, the judges and the fantastic and human host.

Spoiler

Carmen was the worst in the You wear it well song, but I kinda suspected she was terrible at lipsyncing. Killer Queen slayed here.
But Carmen made up in the final lipsync, the ruveal was great and went with the song and of course she deserved the win.

The most beautiful winner of all the time? Yes? Yes!

COOOK
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

and killed that final lipsync. 

& the fact that the Javis were already writing on their cards before the lip-sync was over, I-:air:

Archived