💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
40 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Okay I started watching and I'm halfway through episode one (those entrance looks slayed wtf) and I wanna know, is there any problematic queen? Just so I don't start stanning anyone who's bad and then discover that they're problematic later :derpga:

Dovima apparently has done racist stuff but idk what they are 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Dovima apparently has done racist stuff but idk what they are 

No wonder I didn't like her and wanted her to leave :triggered:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Kadikaado

This is the best season of Drag Race ever.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKK

These queens are amazing!! This show!! OMG!!OH MY SHEE-ZUS!!

I CAN'T!!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Kadikaado
Spoiler

I tried not to like someone, but I can't, there was no one unlikeable this season.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkc

Dovima, fukk, ghoul! I tried hard not to like you, but sh11te, gurl!

All I wanted was another sewing challenge, but sadly that won't happen.

Also, these men they are going to transform. OMG!! MY POOSSEY IS SO W3T!!

This lipsync made me so emotional. And I agree Pupi should've lipsynched instead of Dovima, but whatever, I am not gonna complain she is leaving.

And no one can compare her with Inti that was acting like a spoiled brat not wantng to listen to the judges critiques that were very valid.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

weed
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

No wonder I didn't like her and wanted her to leave :triggered:

she gets worse lmao but her fashion slays for sure

La Rosalia

I can’t stand the way Ana Locking gives critiques. Like, she’s always sugarcoating her thoughts in front of the queens, but after they’re gone she actually explains how she feels. That must be confusing for the queens imo. They don’t seem to get complete feedback.

weed

I have to give so much credit to the people who made the subtitles!!! they did amazing, giving what they mean instead of literal translations of the word (except when applicable)

A MESS

y'all this season is so good, literally saved the franchise for me. it has heart, passion, fashion, comedy, positivity!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

CyanDante
6 hours ago, weed said:

she gets worse lmao but her fashion slays for sure

Why do people hate her? :selena: Her constant deadpan and disregard for everything is hilarious to watch. She probably knew she wasn't going to win and decided to portray herself as this comic book kind of villain. The fact that people are taking it seriously :rip:

She kinda redeemed herself again in the last episode for me.

Spoiler

And finally CARMEN!! :giveup: She is the icon. She is moment! Crown HA! Can Carmen win the crown and miss congeniality as well! 

Spoiler

Also Envy Peru is on the judges panel next week! :firega:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Levine

Just finished watching the new episode and I'm still crying.

I want to start by saying that I LOVE the host: she's HUMAN and you can feel that she's not fake. About time Drag Race had a human being as the host who actually cares about her queens. It's refrashing to see.

I love all the queens. This season is unbelievable: shock after shock after shock. We had Inti who left and didn't do the lipsync and now we have Dovima who stood there during the lip and didn't move a muscle. I C O N I C

I'm so proud for my fellow spanish and at the same time I'm a bit sad because I already know that the italian version will be a disaster. But oh well.

I root for everyone lmao and this usually happens when all the queens are talented. I love Carmen maybe a little more, but I still see Pupi snatching the crown for now (maybe I'll change my mind in the next episode).

So the next episode it's not the finale but the make over challenge (one of my faves), I hope we will still have a top 4 in the finale because they all deserve.

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Why do people hate her? :selena: Her constant deadpan and disregard for everything is hilarious to watch. She probably knew she wasn't going to win and decided to portray herself as this comic book kind of villain. The fact that people are taking it seriously :rip:

She kinda redeemed herself again in the last episode for me.

Reveal hidden contents

And finally CARMEN!! :giveup: She is the icon. She is moment! Crown HA! Can Carmen win the crown and miss congeniality as well! 

Reveal hidden contents

Also Envy Peru is on the judges panel next week! :firega:

She said she wanted to do the character of the bad b*tch but she couldn't do it after meeting everyone. She has said some racist things in the past and that might be why people are coming for her.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

CyanDante
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

She said she wanted to do the character of the bad b*tch but she couldn't do it after meeting everyone. She has said some racist things in the past and that might be why people are coming for her.

Yeah I didn't know about the racist part, I just read about it on reddit. Kinda sucks because I found her bitchy nonchalance exterior quite funny.

If anyone wants the link:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

La Rosalia

I mean anything could happen, but based on the challenge that is coming next, my guess is that Pupi and Killer Queen are going to be in the bottom. 

Unless Carmen or Sagittaria pull a Shea Coulee/Detox. 

LaLuna

Damn, that was a really emotional and dramatic episode wasn't it.

Spoiler

Glad Dovima's gone though. Like okay, her bitchy "character" (if it really was a character) made for good TV but I got tired of her being mean all the time, especially towards Hugaceo. That said her speech about how much Carmen and Sagittaria meant to her was super sweet. Also, Carmen is clearly the winner, like, she's gorgeous, talented AND an amazing human being. Just give her the crown already :firega:

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

Archived