💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Jose P
16 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

You should totally watch Drag Race Thailand (esp. season 2), it's everything normal Drag Race promises – mother-like hosts, INCREDIBLE runways, diverse cast, and fun challenges. 

Yes, that’s what I’ve heard! And from what I’ve seen it really does look amazing. It’s just a little hard to find a good subtitled version but I intend to watch it :vegas:

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Episode 4 out now! *Use Spoiler Tag*
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon
Spoiler

I'm starting to get mad, Pupi has been robbed two weeks in a row. 

She clearly was the total standout from Snatch Game! Killer was good and I was really hoping she would be high, but Pupi clearly won.

Also, they have passed over Killer every single episode when she should have been at least high (she was the best in the musical/performance), and now she wins the most important challenge out of nowhere. At least she's finally being recognized for her talent.

Justice for Pupi.

La Rosalia

I’m not a fan of how they give critics to the girls. It feels like they always compliment them and when they are in untucked, they actually spill what they think without giving them the chance to listen to that and improve.

It just might be the editing and they actually give full feedback  to the queens but who knows.

Levine

It's so weird to me watching the host of Drag Race being actually touched, moved and sincerily in love with her queens. I was not used to this :)

Kadikaado

This is the first time this season the queen I think should go home went home. That being said I don't think it was funniest Snatch Game, but the queens that served still served very well.

Spoiler

I am surprised by Sagitaria, she is indeed like Aquaria, she is funny!

Pupi is high again, but I think it was fair, I even thought we'd have a double win this episode.

Killer got a well deserved win, but I understand you can always give a win at a time. So it's her time now and Pupi will have many other chances because the byatch is talented!

Bye, Arantxa, you are a lovely person, but this was your time!

I suddenly realise it's almost time for the crowning, the race is getting narrower, there are few queens left.

Also, we've finally saw Hugaceo's weakness. He can serve looks, but can he serve anything else?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

A MESS

it took me a while...but... Hugaceo :giveup: Crujiente :hor:

hugaceo_crujiente_drag_race_espan%CC%83a

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

alsemanche

I just saw the spoiler for the upcoming episode's runway theme and I'm SHOOK. I should watch this season 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I just saw the spoiler for the upcoming episode's runway theme and I'm SHOOK. I should watch this season 

There's a runway after the roast challenge? Keep surprising us, Espanya :pray:

Edit: okay, All Stars 4 :neyde:

alsemanche
21 minutes ago, COOOK said:

There's a runway after the roast challenge? Keep surprising us, Espanya :pray:

Edit: okay, All Stars 4 :neyde:

I didnt even know it's a roast nnn

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Episode 5 out now! *Use Spoiler Tag*
RAMROD

Not the WOW IG spoiling the elimination early :poot:

The gay intern is in trouble.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8

God this is quite literally the best season of drag race ever 

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

It seems a little bit disrespectful to me that Dovima didn't lipsync, but she was so cute it almost made me tear up. I've seen people comparing her to what Inti did and this is totally different, while Inti didn't lipsync 'cause she was being "treated unfair" Dovima did it 'cause Sagittaria made a better season.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

La Rosalia

I’m sad because this lipsync should have been epic, but oh well, O respect her reasons.

COOOK

Cuánto he lloraoo maricón :messga:

This season along with DR UK 2 are saving the whole franchise omg.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Episode 6 out now! *Use Spoiler Tag*
alsemanche

Okay I started watching and I'm halfway through episode one (those entrance looks slayed wtf) and I wanna know, is there any problematic queen? Just so I don't start stanning anyone who's bad and then discover that they're problematic later :derpga:

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

Archived