Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

I'm gagged, like for real.

Spoiler

I'm not a fan of Pupi talking sh*t about everyone, but I'm sure she's gonna make it to Top 4 'cause she's a well known drag queen here in Spain.

Also tired of Arantxa being safe everytime when she's serving awful runways. I don't get it.

Also Dovima didn't deserve that bottom placement, for me it was Arantxa and Inti.

Btw, Inti saying "you can't compare me to them" sounded a little bit rude, like, what?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

Very unprofessional behavior from the queen that went home today, even if she read the writing on the wall, but I was still shook at how everything went down for the first time in Drag Race herstory. Anyway-

MOOOCATRIZ
MOOOCATRIZ

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

ManuelColon
Spoiler

So many thoughts! I'll go in chronological order according to the episode.

1) the mini challenge, I died, laughed so many times with their characters and phrases, the fact that they speak spanish makes it all more funnier to me because I'm latin.

2) the main challenge was HARD, I was so shocked at all the things they had to do! While also maintaining a character, damn, props to all of them for pulling through that.

3) the runways, I'm done with Arantxa, pure trash (sorry if I'm rude), last week's outfit was atrocious and this week she served a white grandma panty, she deserved to be in the bottom just from that. Everyone else's runways were so stunning and creative, Pupi surprised the hell out of me and her makeup looked so much better.

4) Inti quiting... Gurl, really? I loved her in the first episode, but she clearly isn't perceiving the reality. Last week she was reaaaaaally bad in the challenge and got saved by who knows what, and now she clearly was not that great acting and Sagittaria carried her a little bit, ALSO, did anyone notice her makeup last week? She didn't even bothered to blend that eyeshadow, it barely even looked like she had foundation! And she seemed so arrogant with her excuses, she was not being mistreated at all, they have been praising her where they have to and called the negative when they have to and she just can't handle it, she was clearly not giving her 100%. She is stunning, she represents SO MUCH, I had never been so stunned by any other contestant ever on Drag Race as I was when I saw her for the first time, but her attitude was all kinds of wrong and I'm glad she left because everyone else has proven more fighting power competitive wise.

5) Pupi deserved the win this time, Sagittaria was pretty good, but come on, Pupi killed it. Dovima should have been safe, her outfit was just exquisite.

Kadikaado

I said it a few days ago and I will repeat: BEST SEASON OF DRAG RACE IN YEARS!!

This cast is wonderful!!

Reminds me of back then around season 4 or 6, the talent is too much, I love their personalities, they aren't playing nice girls to the camera.

My favorites so far: Carmen and Pupi.

The lipsync songs slayed so far!

Not a single boring challenge. Queens that can actually lipsync, CRY RUPAULA!!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Chris Thomason

Kinda disappointed in the queen that left this week, you know what you signed up for. Also I was very surprised at how funny sagittaria was this week, I didn't have her down as a comedy queen

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Episode 3 out now! *Use Spoiler Tag*
BUtterfield 8
Spoiler

I have so much respect for Supremme talking to Inti backstage trying to make her not leave.

Ru would NEVER.

Kulture Kiari
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:
  Hide contents

I have so much respect for Supremme talking to Inti backstage trying to make her not leave.

Ru would NEVER.

Ru actually did, to Adore Delano. But Ru looked more fake than anything tho. "why are you crying?"

Rebel
Spoiler

I was team Inti the whole time but that was embarrassing to watch. She really thought she was serving yas fierce mama werk when she told Supremme she couldn't compare the other girls to her.

That said, she does have a point since yet again Arantxa is serving straight up **** on the runway and doesn't get as nitpicked as the others.

ItWasntLaauv

Wow really disappointed in

Spoiler

Inti

this episode. Like it’s her prerogative to leave and all, but she was really fierce competition, but just didn’t want to see it through because of her ego. A shame.

Jose P

Holy sh*t this is high quality tv! And it’s such a breath of fresh air to have another host, and one that’s actually much more warm and natural than Ru for a change. The cast is insane, the challenges have been good, the runways have been great, there’s tension and gaggy moments. It’s just pure and unabashed entertainment from beginning to end. 

A MESS

Three episodes in I can say that I'm really liking this season so far! I don't focus on judgement anymore because I'm too old for that stan mentality lol I just note when it's fair or not, so going past that: everyone is so talented! I didn't expect great serves look-wise but I'm getting them, the Spanish flavour is infectious, the whole cast (queens + judges + production) has that family feel to it that I love about smaller productions and that really encapsulates what the queer community should be imo. I love that we have more feisty looks, more crappy but with great personality, comedy performers, avantguarde, straight up fashion...and the judges' panel is lovely towards the queen. we have a great grand jury queen, the fashionista, TheGaysTM. I'm sorry for what happenend last night but that's how the cookie crumble.

Spoiler

this could be ignorant from me, but I guess Inti was fed up by the judgement on her garment being too simple when she proposed that wonderful cape and headpiece with a great identity significance, while others were praised for having mismatched bras and panties. I get it.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Levine
Spoiler

Ok I get Inti frustration because the judges didn't like her outfit and said it was too simple, while the cape was spectacular and the outfit represents her culture. On the other hand they didn't say **** to Carmen while she just wore a ****ing suit with rhinestones on the neck. Like what the hell?

That said, you can't leave like that. FIGHT like the queen that you are and sashay away with class and elegance. I didn't like that she gave up, it was stupid.

I'm not that enthusiast about this season like y'all (but I'm glad I'm in the minority) because it all seems always too basic to me (this maxi challenge was horrible).

La Rosalia

I’m sad about the eliminated queen and the feedback she got about her outfit was complete bullshit, specially after they did not have a single problem with Arantxa and the outfit of the winner was not something extraordinary either.

That said I do think she did badly on the challenge. I wish we could have seen more of her, oh well. 

also and I have expressed this before,  but I have a total crush on Javier Calvo 💀 

9 hours ago, Jose P said:

Holy sh*t this is high quality tv! And it’s such a breath of fresh air to have another host, and one that’s actually much more warm and natural than Ru for a change. The cast is insane, the challenges have been good, the runways have been great, there’s tension and gaggy moments. It’s just pure and unabashed entertainment from beginning to end. 

You should totally watch Drag Race Thailand (esp. season 2), it's everything normal Drag Race promises – mother-like hosts, INCREDIBLE runways, diverse cast, and fun challenges. 

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

Archived