Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

What an amazing season, omg. Best drag race season ever. The character arc of Dovima, i'm truly shock

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
5 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Why do people hate her? :selena: Her constant deadpan and disregard for everything is hilarious to watch. She probably knew she wasn't going to win and decided to portray herself as this comic book kind of villain. The fact that people are taking it seriously :rip:

She kinda redeemed herself again in the last episode for me.

Reveal hidden contents

And finally CARMEN!! :giveup: She is the icon. She is moment! Crown HA! Can Carmen win the crown and miss congeniality as well! 

Hide contents

Also Envy Peru is on the judges panel next week! :firega:

For me it's specifically how she treated Hugaceo lol so mean, and I think Hugaceo wasn't taking it as heehee but personally bothered. And yes this last episode, phenomenal. She did amazing, showed so much character evolution, made me cry.

Juanlittlem

Carmen or Killer deserve to win this. They both can sew, both have great outfits and both are funny (kind of).

Pupi has the funny side but lacks on outfits and Sagittaria is looks good but isnt funny at all.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Episode 7 out now! *Use Spoiler Tag*
La Rosalia

I loved Supremme’s makeup this episode! I’m a bit shook about the top 3, ngl.

BUtterfield 8
Spoiler

And here I thought production was vying to crown pupi since day one. Happy to know I was wrong.

Carmen has this in the bag! 

Oh and the reunion next week? It’s gonna be drama drama drama honey!

CyanDante
On 7/5/2021 at 8:41 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Carmen or Killer deserve to win this. They both can sew, both have great outfits and both are funny (kind of).

Pupi has the funny side but lacks on outfits and Sagittaria is looks good but isnt funny at all.

Sagittaria was quite funny in the Mocatriz challenge and Snatch game though. 

Even in the roast, none of them were bad tbh. They all had funny bits. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

A MESS

Wow, that was a really solid episode ♡

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Juanlittlem

Can we talk about Fernando and Carlos? :hor: 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

A MESS
36 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Can we talk about Fernando and Carlos? :hor: 

Pleeeease I'm trying not to think about it, I'm sick I cannot overexcite

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

weed

fernando.... dios mio

pupi is kind of a pervert... lol for staring

Kadikaado

Best season of Drag Race EVER!

The lipsync for the final was the best lipsync we've had this year. Yes, I know Laganja served splits, vogue, duckwalk and everything technical, but the queens from Spain served so much emotion in this lipsync. I lived for it EVERY SECOND, the lipsync was so good they didn't even cut the song to make it shorter. I could feel they giving their all to be there to the final.

Spoiler

That being said, I am kind of sad Pupi left the show. I like Killer Queen, but she is just not ready to be the winner. Her looks are ok, her make up is ok, her lipsync is ok, she needs to mature a little more.

Sagitaria needs more experience too, mostly learning how to saw and how to be funnier. She is a little funny, but she can get better at it.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Kadikaado
5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

The type of guy that won't ever answer your messages on Grindr, or simply block you.

BTW, I need a gangbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPN3synDjjD/

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

Archived