💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

COOOK

A Spanish radio station confirmed a May 30th release and a cash price of 30,000 €

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

Finally a premiere date, after all that "PRONTO", "MUY PRONTO", "PROXIMAMENTE"!

Juanlittlem

Rooting for Vulcano and Killer Queen, hopefully Vulcano brings those huge platforms and represents our drag style. :heart:

I was hoping to see Sethlas, hopefully if we get a second season he makes it!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

COOOK
10 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Rooting for Vulcano and Killer Queen, hopefully Vulcano brings those huge platforms and represents our drag style. :heart:

I was hoping to see Sethlas, hopefully if we get a second season he makes it!

Drag Queens from the Canary Islands bring something very unique that the world deserves to see!!

Juanlittlem
37 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Drag Queens from the Canary Islands bring something very unique that the world deserves to see!!

I guess our drag is pretty different and doesnt fit in a TV Show like Rupaul, but Im glad we get to share it with more people around the world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Premieres May 30th!
  • COOOK changed the title to Official 'Drag Race España' Thread: Promo Trailer Out Now
  • COOOK changed the title to Drag Race España: Promo Trailer Out Now
bloody g

im so excited :flower:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Juanlittlem

Of course they chose Sobreviviré as the first song. Such an iconic song here.

Carmen Farala surprised me today.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Episode 1 out now! *Use Spoiler Tag*
Flippy

I can’t watch the episode (it gives me an error every time I try to click on the show) but at least I know which is the first lip sync song :saladga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

COOOK

Arantxa Castilla La Mancha is hilarious in the best way, a fave so far. Vulcano excites and intrigues me. The exit line of the eliminated queen had me SCREAMING.

Also, the cameras don't let us appreciate the looks on the runway more, there's a lot of mistakes and harsh jumps in sounds and music (the sound bites during the first few seconds of the lip-sync, wth)

& I'm still not liking Supreme Deluxe... I don't know what it is exactly, and she talks so slow for how much she talks. But all in all it was an enjoyable first episode.

ManuelColon

AMEEEEÉ el episodio. I gagged so many times, they were all hilarious and I can understand some references so it made it even more fun for me.

It makes me feel so happy for everyone involved, because the whole world will see how different queens can be in other countries.

Inti stunned me, when I saw them in the confessionals my mind exploded, what a GORGEOUS human being.

The winner's outfit was poorly made, and she forgot to paint her ears or didn't cover them enough, the detailing was just poor, I loved the concept and her face looked great, but the execution just wasn't there.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Thread | Congrats to our winner *Use Spoiler tag*

Archived