💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Emails about the Chromatica signed posters are starting to be sent

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Puddin

It’s not like she was gonna sign anything more than an “L” anyway :teehee::fan: lol sorry Gaga! Love u girl

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her but y'all know she simply didn't wanna sign those posters, and that ****'s disappointing. I guess I'll wait and see if some new merch drops one day before the code expires...

RAMROD
1 hour ago, DavidJP said:

I wonder what the free gift is.....

a letter L cutout

elated-female-making-loser-hand-260nw-58

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrederickSpears

The gift better be good, because after people waiting for SO long only for it to be cancelled simply because she doesn't care to sign them is really sad.

Schwerk

After the signed album cover cards I didnt aspect much from this. They were hoping for more recordsales by using Gaga and her fans, not considering how inconvenient it is for Gaga to sign a load of posters in a pandemic. At least the album cover cards are small and can be stacked in a few little boxes in her home. They can fan out on a table so she can sign multiple in a row. 

Posters are way too big and impractical. She would've had to to them in a separate room, with assistance rolling up the posters or placing them nearly in boxes (they are fragile AF) and do them in 1 or 2 sittings. 

They didn't think this trough at all, it's weird. Also very unprofessional to wait so long to reply and refund. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AshIey
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

then it should’ve been capped to an X amount that she was OK with signing.

I agree. Judging by what happened with the ‘L’ album booklets though I would guess the cap was too high and she wasn’t able to sign them all.

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

The frustration is valid but y'all are so nasty towards her personally sometimes :smh:

Get your refund, get your gift, leave the shady comments somewhere else. It's tired.

🖤

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Guess its time to update this iconic gif  with some Chromatica stuff :ladyhaha:

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

This gif. Never. Ever. Gets old. 

Edit: sorry for bumping @PartySick

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived