Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces Dom Perignon collab

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Since the Chromatica era started, her visuals have been fire :tony:

Stunning picture. Loved the effect on the video.

Can't wait for the commercial :vegas:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SerbianChromatican

She looks STUNNING!!! :messga::firega: And what does "a film" mean?! :saladga: But genius anyway!!! I was hoping for a Chromatica colab, but this look is also kinda Chromatica themed!

34 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

the font they used for her name at the end is giving me ARTPOP/engima vibes

Also THIS, Y A S :cryga::bye:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

LG2008
13 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Okay if a song from Chromatica makes its way into this campaign, which one are we thinking? Free Woman? Babylon? Alice? Hopefully not like that Fame perfume commercial where it just sampled Scheisse briefly.

I can see Babylon being used for this one... But at this point I just hope they use a Chromatica song :fatcat:

HuffsAhoy
13 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Well if the bar for excitement and new projects is really that low, then I guess we can be happy :vegas:

It's cool if you're not looking forward to this collab between Nick and Gaga but you'd be best to learn to keep your rude attitude in check. You have zero right to come into this thread and start raining on people's parade. We all find excitement in different things, which is the beauty of living. I personally find tracking the chart runs of albums to be a bore but I'm not running to the chart threads and being like "well, if getting excited over Chromatica being on BB 200 again at 189 is exciting, the bar is low." People like you make me sad for society. It's a shame. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

SerbianChromatican
19 minutes ago, Mister G said:

That whole outfit and the pink hair screamed Chromatica. If it turns out to be a hybrid, she may just break the internet :giveup:

A hybrid can withstand these things, my ARTPOP could mean anything! :ohwell:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Archived