Gaga announces Dom Perignon collab

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
11 minutes ago, Corona said:

Imagine if she serves better visuals for a wine brand commercial rather than her own damn album

The visuals from Chromatica are some of the best she's had in about 10 years, what are you smoking?:oprah:

Looks like an exciting campaign and one I can finally get onboard with, I love champagne :vegas:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

franminervini

SHOWstudio via IG:

Now, the pair have collaborated on a series of vibrant images, in which a pink-haired Gaga clutches a @domperignonofficial bottle of Champagne with her extra long, multicoloured talons. Enter 'the Queendom,' where Gaga is consecrated as Queen in a glitchy outfit styled by Nicola Formichetti. Keep your eyes peeled for a further film, releasing on 6 April.

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Cello

Wow I love this visual! Can't wait for the video :excited2:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Louie
9 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

I don't know why people are getting hyped over this? It's not new music, it's not a new photoshoot signaling another album or a single. It's not a role in a movie. It's just a camp picture for a wine brand?  Sure it's eye appealing but y'all are acting as if she teased original LG5 and the art of darkness :triggered:

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

ballerios
3 minutes ago, franminervini said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFgbCfJgUD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nick Knight on IG: Very excited to reveal my collaboration with beautiful and inspirational @ladygaga and wonderful @domperignonofficial. Stayed tuned for the continuation of the campaign and the fashion film fantasy!! Follow @showstudio so you don’t miss anything!
Thank you for your patience Little Monsters ❤️!
Styled by @nicolaformichetti

TOO CUTE 

CONTINUATION BTCH!! WHAAAAAAA!!

erfaan

This is so EXCITING. She looks sickening and there'll be a film (featuring a Chromatica song most likely). I'm just glad she doesn't look like how she looks for the Tudor ads and they went full blown Gaga-esque :giveup:

Mizu723

If I remember correctly, the first time that this collaboration was talked about it was said that it would be with Babylon. TELL ME THAT IT STILL IS SO :messga:

lilboyblue
2 minutes ago, franminervini said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFgbCfJgUD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nick Knight on IG: Very excited to reveal my collaboration with beautiful and inspirational @ladygaga and wonderful @domperignonofficial. Stayed tuned for the continuation of the campaign and the fashion film fantasy!! Follow @showstudio so you don’t miss anything!
Thank you for your patience Little Monsters ❤️!
Styled by @nicolaformichetti

TOO CUTE 

THE PATIENCE PART I--

LOL all that pestering must have gotten to him. :ladyhaha:

MelbHawker

These visuals are so stunning.. oh how I would LOVE for Nick Knight to work with her again for a music video / album shoot. His creativity is so f*cking fantastic. 

Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

The visuals from Chromatica are some of the best she's had in about 10 years, what are you smoking?:oprah:

Looks like an exciting campaign and one I can finally get onboard with, I love champagne :vegas:

The SL video is :bear:

The ROM video is kinda good, but eh

The 911 video is really good story wise but visually also kinda eh

I do think that the album shoot is AMAZING and she should've done other visuals in a similar style, which this seems to follow.

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, franminervini said:

SHOWstudio via IG:

Now, the pair have collaborated on a series of vibrant images, in which a pink-haired Gaga clutches a @domperignonofficial bottle of Champagne with her extra long, multicoloured talons. Enter 'the Queendom,' where Gaga is consecrated as Queen in a glitchy outfit styled by Nicola Formichetti. Keep your eyes peeled for a further film, releasing on 6 April.

Queendom iconic me thinks. Cant wait for the film:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

GucciGa

Can the mods just ban anyone criticising Gaga for making money. She's one of the most famous women in the world who pays a lot of people's bills. She built herself up to be a legend and deserves to be paid for her time. So sick of the tantrums every time she posts about a brand deal or HL. 

😇

Archived