💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga make a GP-bait album?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Do you think Gaga should make an album that caters to the general public the most? With Born This Way it was for the fans, and Chromatica was for the fans too. I think if she were to make an album like 21 or 25 it would be one of her most successful.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

She's already pretty successful so I don't think it's really needed. But if she wants the huge success then I guess it would work. But like I'd much rather have a non-"GP-friendly" album. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TimisaMonster

No...im not here for Gaga making an indie accented whisper singing song with a basic trap beat

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Beatsss

The little chartster in me says YES.. But knowing Gaga it wouldn't be like her to... idk... make music just for succes tbh

elijahfan

I mean, as much as I love this record, let's not act like Chromatica was super experimental and boundary-pushing, it was pretty accessible and did spawn a #1 single. Our girl wanted a smash record and she got it.

crybrowz

She's already a legend, she's past the point of needing to cater to the GP. I don't want her to degrade her work just for chart success, which she's already had plenty of. 

And like some other users have mentioned, I would say most of her albums are still pretty accessible to the GP anyways.

S0436

I thought she did that with Chromatica? All the songs are accessible for radio, short enough to cater for Spotify ADHD...It was hardly as raw and risky as Joanne!

Catnikko

gurl Born this way was not her first commercially known album it was the fame and clearly it baited the GP just fine :yennefer:

Agunimon

The Fame, Joanne, and Chromatica are all pretty GP-friendly albums to me. Also for the time it came out, ARTPOP was pretty much on par with the electronic music that was being released at the time.

Ronk

If she's into the music, then yes.  And I don't think she would do anything she isn't into creatively and artistically. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Reality

Chromatica was 100% that album, let's be real.

I absolutely love it, but it was certainly more GP-friendly than I think a lot of us thought it would be. 

🖤👹

Archived