question

Should Gaga make a GP-bait album?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

i’d rather her do creatively what she feels like doing. joanne was just appealing to her republican dad, chromatica could’ve been a great dance album (based on the demos) but she made it into radio-friendly dance pop

what happened to “i’ll be myself until they ****ing close the coffin”?

homomo

ASIB and Chromatica say hello.

Some of the Joanne tracks say hello too

elijahfan
14 hours ago, LilyLark said:

True, but by today's US pop/electropop standards it was still a bit experimental compared to the rest of the pop landscape.

Not following today’s hottest trends doesn’t automatically makes you experimental.

holy scheisse

You mean Advertisica? It's already out sweaty:stalkga: 

Spoiler

im a bitter gurl, ignore me

Sister
21 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, as much as I love this record, let's not act like Chromatica was super experimental and boundary-pushing, it was pretty accessible and did spawn a #1 single. Our girl wanted a smash record and she got it.

Yeah. I feel like she already did twice, with Chromatica and Joanne. I like my Gaga more experimental and oddly COOL.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Noir

An EP with 5/6 tracks ala The Cure, but an album... no ma'am.

Suuus
19 hours ago, voltron92 said:

I think it's also her first album with no curse words in the lyrics. 

I think joanne has no curse words either

GagaUnderYou
On 3/31/2021 at 12:04 AM, Serial Chiller said:

Chromatica was commercially minded let's not kid ourselves here. Wasn't a coincidence when Blackpink and Ariana, two of the biggest GenZ idols, are on there. 

Also the bunch of endorsement deals ala OREOs :billie:

She just gave up because of the pandemic and the messy state of the world lol. 

Dua Lipa, Ava Max, Demi, Miley seemed to do just fine promoting their work during a pandemic. Gaga & her team did nothing virtually creative for Chromatica itself. Dua is at the height of her career in a pandemic. Gaga's endorsements were worked on before the pandemic and they're just doing a lazy rollout. It's sad to see Gaga become an artist like this, but it is what it is. Chromatica could have had more live performances at least on Chromatica TV. And why did it take so long for a vinyl release with the cover to come out? & her signature merch was a mess. Hopefully her next era is managed a little better. 

Oreos were pretty much impossible to find unless you live in the US

Probably take out a line of credit to afford a bottle of DOM (don't even know where to buy it) and a Tudor watch 

still love her though

crackhead

She already has The Fame and Chromatica 

but if you’re asking if I want an entire album filled with The Cure, then the answer is a big fat no lmao

Archived