💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hottie of the day: Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage
10 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it’s creepy af how young he was when they got together though.

Well he’s the one who pursued her though. He also admitted that he is attracted to older women. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lumiere

It's time we finally recognize his beauty :giveup: and his Johnson is definitely a Maximoff so :hor:

RAMROD

Kimmo's face after she said, "punch me, Zaddy!", And he accepted

tumblr_naqmvnfaxE1syjt2wo1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101
4 hours ago, GaGamer said:

Well he’s the one who pursued her though. He also admitted that he is attracted to older women. 

that makes it no less creepy for a 42 year old divorcee to be sleeping with an 18 year old boy who is acting in her movie

Bolkins

He is extremely attractive and a talented actor. The situation with his wife is a bit weird, each to their own but he pretty much shelved his acting career to get married and have kids with her. Idk if young people with such promise should be encouraged to do things like that but that’s just my opinion. 

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

that makes it no less creepy for a 42 year old divorcee to be sleeping with an 18 year old boy who is acting in her movie

I mean, I’ve seen Aaron talk in many interviews and he sounds very sharp and smart. I don’t think he is naive to be “manipulated”. 

In fact, I remember him being the super aggressive one in the relationship and talking about getting married and having a family together with Sam just a few months into their relationship  (based on their interview). To whatever lead to his obsession to her, I don’t know as well. He just scoffed it off as love at first sight and all.

So for me, as long as both gave consent and are legal to do so then I don’t see anything creepy or wrong with that. It’s true though that it is against many religious  values and societal ethics  but then again who are we to judge other people on how they live their lives?

Serial Chiller

He's like a Chris Evans and Tom Hardy in one. :bradley:

His d is probably both of them in 1 (length) as well. :bradley:

weed
1 hour ago, GaGamer said:

I mean, I’ve seen Aaron talk in many interviews and he sounds very sharp and smart. I don’t think he is naive to be “manipulated”. 

In fact, I remember him being the super aggressive one in the relationship and talking about getting married and having a family together with Sam just a few months into their relationship  (based on their interview). To whatever lead to his obsession to her, I don’t know as well. He just scoffed it off as love at first sight and all.

So for me, as long as both gave consent and are legal to do so then I don’t see anything creepy or wrong with that. It’s true though that it is against many religious  values and societal ethics  but then again who are we to judge other people on how they live their lives?

So if you’re in your 40s and an 18yo employee* becomes obsessed w you, you marry them right away? :laughga: not saying she’s the devil but very yikes 

Stupid Oreo

i think i saw his d*ck somewhere before, could that be true? :air:

Pennywise

I hate his groomer wife and not even only because I'm jealous and bitter :messga:

That sort of age difference (especially at the age of 18) just doesn't sit right by me. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived