💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Salma Hayek joins HoG as Gaga’s bestfriend

monstrosity

Featured Posts

monstrosity
Just now, Aphasic Top said:

This! People can be very judgmental and discredit someone because of jealousy. So she's married to a billionaire so what? 

+ she was recognised for her talent wayy before marrying her husband and didn’t need him to get opportunities 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
1 minute ago, Monstruous said:

+ she was recognised for her talent wayy before marrying her husband and didn’t need him to get opportunities 

She had to fight hard to get Frida made which got her an Oscar nom for Best Actress. This woman is smart and talented and she's happily married to a billionaire. 

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Killa said:

omg the power of this cast, gosh Gaga is not kidding man

also Gaga and salma, hot!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2nf_ixXazFeCNnXWBALP

HotLikeMexico
9 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

She's in her mid 50s and on a roll. Really impressive for an actress of her generation and even more so being a Mexican-Lebanese.

I never knew she was also Lebanese. That's really cool!

Aphasic
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

I never knew she was also Lebanese. That's really cool!

Both her parents are born in Mexico but her father is the son of Lebanese immigrants.

Ivannn
31 minutes ago, Bio said:

The nepotism tho

It is not nepotism at all. This is a movie about Gucci family, not company. Family name existed before company, her husband is not a Gucci family member nor a owner of it but current owner of a brand. His company has no involvment with this film and I am sure Ridley Scott is not related to miss Hayek.

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Ivannn said:

It is not nepotism at all. This is a movie about Gucci family, not company. Family name existed before company, her husband is not a Gucci family member nor a owner of it but current owner of a brand. His company has no involvment with this film and I am sure Ridley Scott is not related to miss Hayek.

nep·o·tism

noun

The practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

For all we know Gaga didn't audition for it and the role was given to her because of her talent, fame, power and connections.

I agree with what you expressed in your comment.

elijahfan

Not sure this is a confirmation, even tho it seems very likely at this point that she was cast.

Jill

Why are people assuming nepotism? I interpreted the title as her having the role of Gaga's best friend lol

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

S0436

Salma Hayek starred in her first Hollywood film some 28 years ago, it’s not like she started out five minutes ago and this is a lucky break for her!

Archived