Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rami Malek was "rude" to Rachel Bilson

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Oriane
18 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Then LEAKED pictures of House of Gaga thread should closed in your opinion? They are posting pictures of the cast even when they're not shooting which would qualify as a personal invasion and yet we all are yassing to the pictures. 

Double standard right?

They're celebrities and people from the industry. If the pictures are bothering them, they have more resources to ask the photographers to take them down - or sue them in the worst case. And being a celebrity comes with having your photo taken everywhere - doesn't make it okay either, but you have no choice but to accept it unless you want to fight everyone all the time.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

The irony of people in this thread saying Rami Malek currently looks like a “coked out emo psycho,” while also suggesting it’s ridiculous for him to be sensitive about how he looks/looked.

I wonder why he might not want unflattering photos of himself released..

Do you sincerely think the picture Rachel Bilson posted is unflattering?

MonsterofFame

From the article: "I had posted a throwback of us from our senior trip to New York, Broadway. We were super-nerdy, just the dorkiest picture of both of us," she recalled. "But I throw it up 'cause it's funny, and I think it's so important to be able to make fun of yourself, and he had like a gold chain, and I'm like, 'Rami where'd you get the gold chain?' Whatever. So I'm just being funny, we were good friends."

SHE is the one who is rude. You don't get to decide if it's cool to make fun of someone else just because you're friends. She's clearly stating the photo was embarrassing.

And to share this with the press as if she's the victim? She sounds like a narcissist.

Aphasic
3 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

From the article: "I had posted a throwback of us from our senior trip to New York, Broadway. We were super-nerdy, just the dorkiest picture of both of us," she recalled. "But I throw it up 'cause it's funny, and I think it's so important to be able to make fun of yourself, and he had like a gold chain, and I'm like, 'Rami where'd you get the gold chain?' Whatever. So I'm just being funny, we were good friends."

SHE is the one who is rude. You don't get to decide if it's cool to make fun of someone else just because you're friends. She's clearly stating the photo was embarrassing.

And to share this with the press as if she's the victim? She sounds like a narcissist.

You are right. Rachel Bilson is the rudest person ever for posting this picture:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTCV2oO4MlcmUwBNjmNgX

Kattys
1 hour ago, freebit said:

From the article:

A week later, Bilson checked her Instagram DMs and was surprised to find a message there from Malek. "But it wasn't like, 'Hey! How are you?' It was straight to 'I would really appreciate it if you take that down, I'm a really private person,'" she said. "I was like, 'Oh s---, okay.' I get like really hot, I like start sweating, and I get all nervous."

I personally think he was doing the most over the least. Everyone thought the pic was cute. :shrug:

If this is how he was during Oscar season I don't think he's cut out to become a bigger star tbh. For example, I can't imagine someone like Tom Hanks getting bent out of shape over someone posting an old pic from high school.

Are you serious?

Quote above is completely normal. If your point in conversation is to make someone take down a picture, you write about taking picture not how are you!!! And it's perfectly normal that you might not want some pictures of you posted without your consent!!!

Are people in this thread 10? I don't understand, it's just normal boundary setting, what the hell...

nodandsmile

He doesn't want you to post a picture if his, then take it down and move on, there's nothing wrong with that! Especially when you aren't friends anymore. He got his own reasons, you just gotta respect it, whether you agree or not is totally irrelevant. 

Kinda sounds like she wanted to be friends again lol  

Kattys
51 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

On the contrary it. He's smiling in the picture, they're outside of a building, he's not portrayed in bad way in the picture, he looks good in the picture and they were friends. She didn't post a picture of a random person to "risk" his/her privacy. It's a perfectly innocent picture of 2 friends. You continue to try to make something out of nothing. I didn't post the article to cancel him or anything, just to show how fame can change people for the worse. You may continue with your argument which you have the right to defend but my point has been made and won't reply to you. I ask you to respect my personal decision. 

Are you for real?

Would you be ok for people to post your pictures without even asking? Like anyone who you know suddenly posts picture with you that you don't like. What do you do?

a) ask for a picture to be taken down

b) even if you don't like it you stay silent

???

It doesn't have to do anything with fame...

Quartz
1 hour ago, freebit said:

From the article:

A week later, Bilson checked her Instagram DMs and was surprised to find a message there from Malek. "But it wasn't like, 'Hey! How are you?' It was straight to 'I would really appreciate it if you take that down, I'm a really private person,'" she said. "I was like, 'Oh s---, okay.' I get like really hot, I like start sweating, and I get all nervous."

I personally think he was doing the most over the least. Everyone thought the pic was cute. :shrug:

If this is how he was during Oscar season I don't think he's cut out to become a bigger star tbh. For example, I can't imagine someone like Tom Hanks getting bent out of shape over someone posting an old pic from high school.

Seems like a respectful message to me. What if he was a guy who struggles with body image issues? 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Are you for real?

Would you be ok for people to post your pictures without even asking? Like anyone who you know suddenly posts picture with you that you don't like. What do you do?

a) ask for a picture to be taken down

b) even if you don't like it you stay silent

???

It doesn't have to do anything with fame...

The reason was literally that it wasn't good for his image and Oscar campaign.

26 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Are you serious?

Quote above is completely normal. If your point in conversation is to make someone take down a picture, you write about taking picture not how are you!!! And it's perfectly normal that you might not want some pictures of you posted without your consent!!!

Are people in this thread 10? I don't understand, it's just normal boundary setting, what the hell...

Don’t mind him. Obviously he doesn’t have nothing to support his arguments when he started bringing Beyoncé in to this lol. Just by his silence he doesn’t have anything to support his points.

HuffsAhoy

There is nothing rude at all about asking her to remove a picture that was posted without his consent, especially one that was from their childhood. Like, it's rude and inappropriate on her behalf. She needs to take a class on respecting personal boundaries instead of running to the tabloids crying like a baby. This is exactly the reason I must approve any tagged photos of me on Facebook. I can see why Rami doesn't want to be associated with her anymore.

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

freebit
27 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Are you serious?

It's not like it was compromising pic where they were out partying or whatever.  Sure, he has a right to want it taken down, but I also think a pic like that wasn't worth the fuss, as it is mundane. 

22 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Seems like a respectful message to me. What if he was a guy who struggles with body image issues? 

Technically it is fine, but I get her POV about it feeling cold after when they are old friends.

SKANK
1 hour ago, Aphasic Top said:

Do you sincerely think the picture Rachel Bilson posted is unflattering?

That is irrelevant.

If Remi Malek is uncomfortable with how he looks in the picture, it’s not up to me, you, or Rachel Bilson to tell him otherwise.

It’s not that serious, but it’s also just a matter of respect. 

Lona Delery

yea im sorry, but this aint rude. he didnt want the picture posted, end of the story. no matter whether yall think he looks good in it or not, its his own decision

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived