Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rami Malek was "rude" to Rachel Bilson

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic
1 minute ago, urgirl said:

so? its weird she is complain about him not wanting her to post a pic of HIM. girls ask ppl to take down 'bad' pics all the time. tbh its starting to become rude to post a pic of somebody without them approving it!

1st he doesn't look bad in the picture.

2nd it's obvious she had no bad intentions as they were friends.

3rd she's in the picture with him. She didn't post a picture of him alone.

4th anyone who's that sensitive of how others might view them seems rather frivolous.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
4 minutes ago, damag said:

Wait, so it ok for her to ask for privacy and not this guy...

“The couple is requesting privacy. They said they support the No Kids Policy, a celebrity coalition to protect children of celebrities from being photographed without consent.”

that’s when her baby was born. My take is that she wants to stay relevant. Her biggest hit was The OC.  If she says she respects Rami’s wish for privacy she wouldn’t have brought it up. 

Way out of topic. Rami is not a kid nor was he when the picture was taken.

And how about she was proud to be friends with a then Oscar nominated actor.

PxA limited
2 minutes ago, damag said:

Wait, so it ok for her to ask for privacy and not this guy...

“The couple is requesting privacy. They said they support the No Kids Policy, a celebrity coalition to protect children of celebrities from being photographed without consent.”

that’s when her baby was born. My take is that she wants to stay relevant. Her biggest hit was The OC.  If she says she respects Rami’s wish for privacy she wouldn’t have brought it up. 

How shallow is this stay relevant, her biggest hit was OC.

Jesus....

Oriane

I've just watched some recent interviews, I don't know what you're all talking about about him being "depressed" and stiff, that's just his natural expressions and the reason why he was such a good choice to play Elliot. He was actually smiling all the time so I don't even know why you're attacking him on acting depressed.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane
3 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

1st he doesn't look bad in the picture.

2nd it's obvious she had no bad intentions as they were friends.

3rd she's in the picture with him. She didn't post a picture of him alone.

4th anyone who's that sensitive of how others might view them seems rather frivolous.

Baby or not, maybe we should stop considering it as normal to post people's pictures publicly without asking them first.

It has everything to do with it. The point here is that he wants privacy, and she asked for privacy as well. 

By saying it’s shallow, it doesn’t prove a point. 

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

I've just watched some recent interviews, I don't know what you're all talking about about him being "depressed" and stiff, that's just his natural expressions and the reason why he was such a good choice to play Elliot. He was actually smiling all the time so I don't even know why you're attacking him on acting depressed.

Could explain how am I attacking him? Please don't twist my words to further a narrative that doesn't even exist.

2 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

How shallow is this stay relevant, her biggest hit was OC.

Jesus....

3 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Way out of topic. Rami is not a kid nor was he when the picture was taken.

It has everything to do with it. The point here is that he wants privacy, and she asked for privacy as well. 

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

Baby or not, maybe we should stop considering it as normal to post people's pictures publicly without asking them first.

Point Nº 4

Aphasic
Just now, damag said:

So when Beyoncé posts pictures that's ok? 

Just now, Aphasic Top said:

So when Beyoncé posts pictures that's ok? 

What do you mean? When did I bring Beyoncé in to the conversation?

Aphasic
Just now, damag said:

What do you mean? When did I bring Beyoncé in to the conversation?

Beyoncé posts pictures of other people on her website and on instagram. The way I see it, Rachel was proud to show off she was friends with Rami. No need to start complex conversations about something that is not.

1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

Beyoncé posts pictures of other people on her website and on instagram. The way I see it, Rachel was proud to show off she was friends with Rami. No need to start complex conversations about something that is not.

I see what your saying. But what does Beyoncé have to do with the topic of Rachel and Rami. Just because if someone does it doesn’t mean it’ll be ok for others to do it. 

Oriane
5 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Point Nº 4

It's not a question of being sensitive of what others think about them. If a photo of me is taken, whatever it is, I expect it to stay in private spheres, not be posted publicly if I didn't agree to it beforehand.

Aphasic
3 minutes ago, damag said:

I see what your saying. But what does Beyoncé have to do with the topic of Rachel and Rami. Just because if someone does it doesn’t mean it’ll be ok for others to do it. 

People are Yassing when she does it but all of a sudden everyone is very woke to privacy.

How many times has a member posted paparazzi pictures of Gaga and others artists without their consent?

C'mon let's not be hypocritical.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived