💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

G.U.Y. Reaches 100 Million Views

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

Magic Mike

It’s one of my least favourites from her videography, very poor narrative, poorly directed / edited. She missed a chance of creating impact and well presenting such powerful songs. 

Nevertheless!! she looks stunning and I’m really happy for her:)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, JustTea said:

So you're talking about that old "Vevo certified" thing? :awkney: It's been irrelevant for years now...

The more important thing is that RIAA (and others) count YouTube streams for certifications (Platinum single = 1M units = 150M streams (including video streams) in the US) from every official upload. :koons:

But G.U.Y. reaching 100M (x2) is a relief tho, it looks so good from now on. :tony:

Honestly, all this time, I thought 100m views was just for Vevo clout, didn't realise it actually helped towards certifications. Well, it's good to know it counts for more than something that's basically just an irrelevant thing now. Looks like trying to get to 100m isn't just for bragging rights now like I thought it was, it can actually help for certifications. In that case, maybe getting audios there isn't that bad. Though I don't know how much help they provide if they have official music videos that already have over 100m views.

1 hour ago, Noir said:

I think Sour Candy’s audio is undoubtedly next, it’s doing the best consistently in views. Then the G.U.Y. (Broadcast Edit) is next, it actually does surprisingly well in weekly views. After that I don’t think we’ll see a video/audio of hers pass 100m views for a while... that is unless she releases a video for SC. 

As for the ASIB audios, they will naturally get there what with the film going on Netflix in the U.K. in less than a fortnight and the regular traction the tracks get anyway. I imagine they will get there this year before Q3/Q4. 

I think @StrawberryBlond is right, we should focus our efforts on MTN. For me it’s her best video and it deserves that 100m views status more than any other track. We could start a TikTok trend idk!?!? Anything, I just think it deserves to be the recognition lol. 

Exactly what I think. I think certifying audios is best left until all the music videos are done. As there is a massive gap between MTN's views and her other videos, if people want to give those audios more views afterwards, fine (especially when there's videos like BDR, JW and Joanne that will take literal years to get to that total) but when the next music videos has over 90 million, just keep focusing on a good thing. That video is so old now, it deserves to be certified after all this time and it'll be a big deal as it's her longest video. All her videos after that are much shorter and easier to refresh. Once this one is out the way, certifying future ones will be a breeze.

JustTea
2 hours ago, Noir said:

I think Sour Candy’s audio is undoubtedly next, it’s doing the best consistently in views. Then the G.U.Y. (Broadcast Edit) is next, it actually does surprisingly well in weekly views. After that I don’t think we’ll see a video/audio of hers pass 100m views for a while... that is unless she releases a video for SC. 

As for the ASIB audios, they will naturally get there what with the film going on Netflix in the U.K. in less than a fortnight and the regular traction the tracks get anyway. I imagine they will get there this year before Q3/Q4.

ARUTW audio will reach it before G.U.Y. (BE) at this rate. INLA audio before September. :ohwell:

6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Honestly, all this time, I thought 100m views was just for Vevo clout, didn't realise it actually helped towards certifications. Well, it's good to know it counts for more than something that's basically just an irrelevant thing now. Looks like trying to get to 100m isn't just for bragging rights now like I thought it was, it can actually help for certifications. In that case, maybe getting audios there isn't that bad. Though I don't know how much help they provide if they have official music videos that already have over 100m views.

Exactly what I think. I think certifying audios is best left until all the music videos are done.

Audios = literally the same as music videos when it comes to song certifications. And I'm pretty sure audios can be Vevo certified too since they count as videos on YouTube. "Awarded for: Videos with over 100 million views on Vevo and its partners" :yennefer:

QueenChromatix

Next 100M stop: GUY short version, date: June 2021

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

HighwayFantasy

The video looks epic, but I am more of a more Hi-Tech music video with lots of GOOD CGI ala rain on me, no tears left to cry kind of video's. 

Archived