Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

OPINION: Lil Nas X Is A Marketing Genius

MrMojoRisin

Featured Posts

enissa11
18 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

I mean... we’re on a Gaga forum.. a pop star notorious for using controversy as a marketing strategy lmao

No.

Honestly he and Taylor Swift might or might not be Marketing Geniuses, i couldn't care less, it's not a positive thing for me at all, because it means that you're at servirse of the reaction, it is about the response of the public, it's reactionary, it's not about the art itself. Some people might say that marketing is a form of art, but at least for me, if it is, it wouldn't be an art form i'm interested in.
I like raw human emotion and performance, and that's what gaga is for me, she's always about the message, she's not a marketing genius, let alone uses controversy as a marketing strategy (that's what the fox reporter said about her lmao), she's just a good artist, and she's good at being genuine and sincere with herself.

Some things he's been doing make me think he's not so pure in that regard, and the message is not a priority to him.

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think the main point of the video is that those guys are like ghosts of all of her former lovers before she became a nun who keep haunting her because she can’t say goodbye, hence why they all look the same, because she had a type. The video begins with a burial as her very final lover before she turns into a nun/chooses not to love a man ever again. Remember the meaning of the song: Fear Of Men. 

but she knew that the ''nun'' sex scene would cause controversy, that's why I think she's so smart. 

Archived